Kudos to DM Praxis, Starfish, and Snowcat

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Turn the Tide

Kudos to DM Praxis, Starfish, and Snowcat

Post by Turn the Tide » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:39 am

That RP with House Freth and the Peacekeepers was SO amazing, and how they recognized a roleplay title (especially that of Arak, general of andunor .. warlord of andunor) .. tyrant of the sharps. Recognizing the Legion as a legitimate seat of player agency in Andunor and for all it stands for. You DMs are truly amazing :lol: :lol: :D

Thank you DM Praxis, Starfish, and Snowcat for the event with the Deep Legion and the Pontiff, and to top it off with icing on the cake with a bit of AMAZING roleplay from Uh'mara of House Freth, the diabolists, and allowing me to see the Purgation Troopers for the first time! :P :P

Login: Fetch My Wine Jean-Luc

Tempedius
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Kudos to DM Praxis, Starfish, and Snowcat

Post by Tempedius » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:39 am

I also wanted to take a moment to thank DM Starfish, who has been beyond amazing. I don't know if I've had so much of a laugh while doing something so horrible, and I can't say enough how much fun you and your events always are. You tell amazing stories and you're willing to help us with even the most outlandish of plots. Grubb the immortal is one of those characters I'll be telling the tale of for years to come.

Thank you so much, not just for tonight but for everything you've done. Truly you are the best Fish and such a positive force on this server.

Lexx

Post by Lexx » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:13 am

It was a great event overall and a fun mix of humor and ebil acts and intrigue.

Kudos to all staff and characters involved. It was great interacting with you all.

DM Snowcat

Post by DM Snowcat » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:37 am

Don't thank me, I was not present in this! Kudos where Kudos is due!
"Just want to remind everyone when talking about anything involving DM workload as if it's an easy thing, we have 153 players per dm." - Garrbear
[When Arelith goes down, only one Hero remains] Artistic Rendition (By LavaCookies)

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:04 pm

I agree! We have amazing DM's and Dev's on Arelith!

PS - Thanks for the screen shots! Looks like it was a fun event!