PGCC love

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Ork
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

PGCC love

Post by Ork » Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:59 pm

Spyre. Thank you! This is huge and awesome.

Party in the forest at midnight

Re: PGCC love

Post by Party in the forest at midnight » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:06 am

Thank you for all of the work you do for Arelith.

Dr. B

Post by Dr. B » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:10 am

This is great for those of us who don't have a lot of time to play on the main server and just want to log on and kill people during our spare time. Thank you.

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:26 am

Thank you for the improvements!!!!

Definately Not A Mimic

Post by Definately Not A Mimic » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:45 pm

Again you pulled of tedious hard work that makes a big difference in a small way. Thank you for being such an important member of the team. On that note, would anything help toward your next few steps? Such as a list of loot items, would you need their names or stats too, that sort of thing?

Maladus

Post by Maladus » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:53 pm

Thanks for getting this updated Spyre! I'm looking forward to playing around in there with all the new toys!

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:59 pm

Definately Not A Mimic wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:45 pm
Again you pulled of tedious hard work that makes a big difference in a small way. Thank you for being such an important member of the team. On that note, would anything help toward your next few steps? Such as a list of loot items, would you need their names or stats too, that sort of thing?
Names would definitely help. I can then just find the info myself quicker with names!

The PGCC was due for a massive overhaul. I rather it not be an after thought but something brought in to provide escape and fun. So it will continue to get regular updates.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

AstralUniverse

Post by AstralUniverse » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:02 pm

Thanks a lot for this. PGCC is not just fun but educative place where people can expend their knowledge and skill of the game and for a while it had been lagging behind the many amazing addition to the world. Really thanks a lot, Spyre.
Svrtr wrote:

I've spoken with Kenji and warpriest will be allowed to take elemental avatar so keep this in mind too

helitron

Post by helitron » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:31 am

Thanks a lot Spyre for the updates to PGCC.
If I can add a minor suggestion for improvements: please rotate the storage chests by 90 degrees or place them somewhere else.
At the moment, the merchant and the setup helper are blocking the access to the chests for large races. Minos for example can not open them. Thanks!

Rolled characters:
William Bones; Durk Rotgrun; Hector Bartholomew; Rali Runehammer; Daris Blake; Nathaniel Silvers; Mordarok; Guy Silvers; Shayleth Shadowblood

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:41 pm

helitron wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:31 am
Thanks a lot Spyre for the updates to PGCC.
If I can add a minor suggestion for improvements: please rotate the storage chests by 90 degrees or place them somewhere else.
At the moment, the merchant and the setup helper are blocking the access to the chests for large races. Minos for example can not open them. Thanks!
A lot of this is addressed in V1.1. Currently we are at V1.0.1 for the PGCC roadmap. Which was just some hot fixes for V1.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

Nurel
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Nurel » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:26 am

Bit late but omg, PGCC is great. Keeping it updated so we may make all the crazy things is a huge help for players old and new

Thank you so much Spyre

Tarkus the dog

Post by Tarkus the dog » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:25 am

I say I also appreciate the additions, Spyre said he'd deliver and so he did.