The Abyss of Perfect Knowledge

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

D4wN

The Abyss of Perfect Knowledge

Post by D4wN » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:53 am

It's always hard and a little scary starting something new and hoping people will get engaged in your ideas and participate. I recently opened the university which is one of my character's long term passions. Things like this take a lot of effort, time and preparation and I honestly couldn't be more grateful with all of your support and participation with it.

To the Xel'vraxa: Thank you for dedicating a space for my classes. It's awesome! And thank you for dedicating part of the library for it too. Your help and support is invaluable.

Lilith: Thank you for all the work you are doing and have done with the library. It's nothing short of amazing and this will also help provide content for my classes and definitely give it a more classroom vibe too.

To participants: Thank you not only for attending the class, and the patience of sitting through it and especially for those who were actively participating by asking questions!! (This is awesome, because there's nothing worse than putting in the effort and have people alt-tab doing other things).

And thank you most of all for participating in the homework/exam assignment. This was a bit of a risk as it could have easily just fizzled into nothing, but my full intention was to create RP and cool events with this. You have all exceeded my expectations so far!! I have seen so many people working on it and coming to me with their ideas and concepts. It's truly exciting to see and I hope you're all having fun with it.

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

Zan

Re: The Abyss of Perfect Knowledge

Post by Zan » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:57 am

Was a great class, and a great attendance, looking forward to many many more!
Current Char: Khael'dar

"Understanding is a Three-Edged Sword"

SilverSnake
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by SilverSnake » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:07 pm

Very fun lesson , great way to make language teaching fun.

Whiskey

Post by Whiskey » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:06 pm

It was definitely fun and giving the support things like this need to be successful. I personally had no idea how much time would be needed to put into the Homework given, but I gave it a go and had a ton of fun with it.

And so you know, it's also very rewarding for us as student to see it be successful.