Nicir Ellenocen's Farewell

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Sp123

Nicir Ellenocen's Farewell

Post by Sp123 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:05 pm

Hi guys. Not a lot of you knew my character, but my toon was Nicir Ellenocen, who was briefly the Coronal of Myon. Sadly, since I'm starting my senior year of college, I just don't have the time to be a settlement leader anymore. This is a pretty late post. Nevertheless, I'd like to give thanks to many of the people I've had the pleasure of rp'ing with.

Lysanthir Ellenocen - My favorite part of rp'ing Nicir was her relationship with Lysanthir. Their dynamic really made the character for me, and I'm grateful for it. I really do hope we get to rp together on other toons. And in spite of my time on her ending so soon, I'm happy that they at least got their happy ending, with Nicir having little Karathas (or Lysanthir Jr has she liked to joke), on Evermeet. I know it's just a game, but part of me always hoped that their arch would end that way rather than with Lysanthir dying in the Underdark. Anything else could have happened in the story, but that ending gives me solace. I hope to rp with you in the future!

Karathas and the Den - I don't know if you knew this, but I got to interact with your character a little bit on a prior toon. He and the Dark Avengers (colloquially known as the Black Archers) were always very cool and mysterious to me, and getting to interact with them up close was really a treat. I'm just sad I didn't get to do it more. Kaos, Siltrin, Velmir, Shadow - all very interesting toons who I wish I got to know more about. I know Myon is always going to be safe so long as you guys are around. I hope in the future that Karathas and Kaos come to see Little Karathas on Evermeet.

Daeran, Rith'ellan, Prellia, Lysrithien (The Council Crew) - You guys were all great to rp with, and really made sure that Myon ran smoothly. I'm sad that I don't get to do it with you anymore, but I know the settlement is in good hands so long as you're around. I wish all of you the best, hope that we get to rp again, and I swear that I did not rob the settlement's treasury before leaving.

Nilith - Funnily enough, Nicir's sort-of-stepdaughter was actually older than her. I never imagined that I'd enjoy so much rp about a lunchbox, but it was always great when Nilith came over for dinner or asked Nicir to give her more snacks. I'm sorry that Nicir had to go so soon, but I really enjoyed our interactions together, and hope to see you on a future toon.

Everyone in Myon - There are so many nice people in Myon, that in the interest of brevity, I'd like to thank you all as a collective. Myon is a great settlement, imo. And it's all because of the small, but dedicated group of players that make it up.

Biam - Nicir's hin friend was her gossip buddy, and anytime they got together, it was a nice break from politics. Maybe Nicir will name one of her babies after her, if Corellon blesses her with a girl.

Aoife and Wolf - We started the adventure on Skal together, and it was a blast. It really felt like an adventure out in the middle of nowhere, and it was the best start to a character I've had. Thank you both.

Zilyana Starym - Zilyana helped integrate Nicir into Myon, introduced her to all sorts of people, and gave her plenty of gear to help her along the way. I was really sad to see her go, but I know she's out in the planes somewhere having a wizardly adventure.

If I didn't write your toon's name down, please know that I enjoyed the rp I've had, and that's all thanks to the people I played with, including you. I'm pretty new to Arelith, and while I enjoy the gameplay, its the community that makes me want to keep coming back. If only I had a trust fund, I'd probably play here all day and become a vampire. Anyways, I hope you guys are doing well, and I'll catch you later.

May Hanali fill your hearts with love <3

Snake2512

Re: Nicir Ellenocen's Farewell

Post by Snake2512 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:09 pm

Nicir was a great character, though I still might decide to be cruel and kill Lysanthir off.

Denny Lynndain-Walvish, certified rude boy - Rolled
Lysanthir Ellenocen - Shelved
Reznov Willensbane - Rolled
Vald Machjarak - Rolled
Gaderel Anjou, certified lawful good - Active
Rodolfo Duskvale, certified funny guy - Rolled
Ghug Sord - Extinguished

Artenides

Post by Artenides » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:08 am

My elven wizard (Alderin Venravir) only interacted with Nicir a couple of times, but I always enjoyed RPing with you. Thanks for the pies and the laughs! :)
--
Plays as: [No active char atm]
"I am a software developer and a DnD nerd. That means I am equally qualified to deal with bugs and bugbears!"

Lilah_Novi
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Lilah_Novi » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:26 pm

Thank you, Nicir! It's been a grand pleasure to have you and it was very fun. Prellia will miss you.

I hope you have a wonderful time with school and your future endeavors!!
Miranel Moonmint, Revealer of Sehanine
Prellia Praline Nuthatch Aemaris Arvanyr, Former Lorekeeper of Myon
Dellie Starswallow, Painbearer of Ilmater

Party in the forest at midnight

Post by Party in the forest at midnight » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:42 am

School is very time intense, good call on getting out of settlement leadership. I hope it goes well for you. Good luck!

Wethrinea

Post by Wethrinea » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:38 am

I only interacted with Nicir once, and she went out of her way to reinforce Ferdamann's view of the Myon elite.

10/10 would trade barbs with cold politeness again.

Good luck in school!
Ivar Ferdamann - Mercenary turned Marshall

LasharaDyran

Post by LasharaDyran » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:20 pm

Good luck, Pink Panther!

- Chaesendra