Fixtures Returned

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Sindaglin

Fixtures Returned

Post by Sindaglin » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:23 am

I would like to thank the DM Team for there effort in being able to return the stolen fixtures that many Districts / Factions experienced over the last few days . I cant speak for all of us in the Sharps and UD but I am very grateful and appreciative and I know many others are as well . I would especially like to Thank DM Wraith and Grumpy Cat both of you are amazing and I Thank you both as well as they entire DM Team.
“ Brothers , what we do in life echoes in eternity “
Sindaglin Cu'thalion Sentinel of Myon - deceased
Arak War Chieftan of the Deep Legion -ActiveMain

Itikar

Re: Fixtures Returned

Post by Itikar » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:13 pm

It was very heart-warming to see the fixtures returned, with all the history behind many of them and the roleplay that was otherwise deleted. It's really commendable that the DM Team keeps this aspect in high priority.

Lexx

Post by Lexx » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:43 pm

Likewise thank you from all of us involved with the Sharps and the UD and wider island in general. It was sad seeing important fixtures that are part of the history of the island just gone like that. Thankfully everything seems back in its place. And I know this means a lot to other people too!

Nurel
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Nurel » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:13 am

Thank you so much DM Hoodoo for helping us restore the missing fixtures of Brogendenstein!