Seamus and Cordor RDI Army

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Sycophantic Symbiot

Seamus and Cordor RDI Army

Post by Sycophantic Symbiot » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:57 am

Seamus: Thanks for rping for long periods of time with random disguised drow. And for bringing Cordor's army to RDI.

Cororian Army: Great sportsmanship all around and a lot of great rp generated from a random event that you responded to even though you didn't have to. Well fought all around. Well won. You all made a Saturday night a lot more fun.

We look forward to more fun to come.
<3 from Charly

ASqueakyPitFiend

Re: Seamus and Cordor RDI Army

Post by ASqueakyPitFiend » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:01 am

The Flaming Fist of Cordor is always happy to dispense justice, good vibes, and wholesome RP!

EDIT: Always a pleasure RP'ing with your crew. Looking forward to the next meeting.

Volderen

Post by Volderen » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:49 am

Varfogar here! Thank you for the PvP it was a ton of fun and I am grateful that it ran without any quarrels between the player's OOC! I look forward to our next interaction!

Rievetel

Post by Rievetel » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:28 pm

Lyrothil Reydove - "Reign": It was a fun PvP experience considering it was one of my first actual fights. I appreciate the RP, regardless of it's length and it coming without the drama of any OOC upset. Thank you! I hope to see similar showmanship in the future! :)