A Killer level 30 kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Killer on the drive home

A Killer level 30 kudos

Post by Killer on the drive home » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:06 pm

I thought this would be a good milestone for such an eventful character. At level 21, I began making trouble in the Underdark and it's been so much fun. I'm gonna try to take a linear approach to this. And, I'm gonna be picking out some very special stand-out names. These are people have have had many interactions with Killer, and had importance in the long-term and not just recently.

Jhaamdath and Ciara: "My first employer." Jhaamdath, oh man. What a guy. He's got such a mouth on him, even worse than Killer. It baffles my low charisma character to no extent sometimes just what Jhaamdath is willing to say. Ciara particularly handled Killer, helping him get started in the city, teaching him some manners. He always hated it! I really appreciate you both as players, for engaging with my terse character who had the audacity to demand respect at level 12 or something, and going on to help me get geared and get going in the city of Andunor. Engaging with new characters, and lower level ones at that, I think is one of the most important things a faction roleplayer could do with their time.

Amaldor: The boy. The crew. Amaldor is a strange Drow, but not a naïve one like a certain Drow we all know. Amaldor's made for an incredibly fun dynamic, as the pair come across more like the two stooges when they start running their mouths back and forth. And they are stupidly funny sometimes. These two don't have deep talks on emotions. And they don't actually know too much about each other. But these two just seem to work natural.

Theodor Helbrecht: The next Real Bad Guy Killer works for. Theo and Killer are like oil and water, and it randomly catches on fire. There's almost nothing about their two personalities that actually clicks. But they are both goal oriented people who can easily look beyond such a thing. I find in them, there is a certain trust in the fact that few of their beliefs align. There's simply no need for veils. The two are straight-forward and honest with each other.

Nemerarie Athol: YOOOUUU! Oh my god, what a Drow. Dangerous, threatening, brusque, cruel, and all the same, charming when you get to know her. Many people would have, in your position, told themselves I'm gonna go teach this upstart a lesson, Ive got a whole faction behind me. I never felt like this was how you thought in our interactions. The fact that Killer mouthed off, only to find himself showing respect to Nemerarie later without her having to ever request a blade be raised is a testament to your ability as a roleplayer and presence as a leader in your group. The fact that situations can be resolved without PvP has been joyously played out over interactions with you till the two became friends.

Anastasia: The vampire that got him to quit drinking. Exceptional roleplayer, and an exceptional character that I'm seeing from some very new angles. Once upon a time, I played an evil character that was quote unquote "friends" with Anastasia. And his personality very much decided what part of Anastasia I saw. Ironically, I can't say she ever spoke differently, but there's a certain tone and mood to this vampire that gets illustrated over the course of interactions that is extremely satisfying to view. There is a certain feeling of "long-term" here. It's hard to put it into words, but stories with her feel "patient," and "like they're not going anywhere." And it all very much comes from this wicked vibe of a vampire trapped in a singular, unmoving state. I suppose you could say, she reflects her company.

Honorable mentions: "The Red Arrow," Selddath, T'erezol Athol (sorry if it's spelled wrong,) Saslae Xun'viir, Char'lyrii Dhaun'...something, Tertia, Emmalys, Ford (because I know they would come after me on discord if I didn't mention them,) Zirinia, Gloom, Gorehound, Grit, Nara'syn Z'ress, Cynbrand, Lucky. Sorry if you feel left out, nerds, I only have 6 cha.

edit: holly
Last edited by Killer on the drive home on Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unwanted, too slow
Sent to the world below

D4wN

Re: A Killer level 30 kudos

Post by D4wN » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:54 am

As always you are a joy to RP with. Killer is great and I can't wait to see where we end up between these two. Either happily drinking in honour of Andunor or killing each other. Who knows?!

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

La Villa Strangiato

Post by La Villa Strangiato » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:48 pm

I don't know what to say because I'm bad with responding to compliments but THANK YOU <3. Honestly I'm surprised Nemerarie comes off as so terrifying when to me she's just a big sad puppy, but I guess I pulled off the "stern matron mother" impression right.

Hope we get to RP more Soon:tm:!
Senrae
Saraskyn
Kallava Okaide
Nemerarie Athol
Rio Salazar

Skibbles
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Skibbles » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:10 am

Killer is fun and engaging and keeps me logging in, thank you.
Irongron wrote: [...] the super-secret Arelith development roadmap is a post apocalyptic wasteland populated with competing tribes of hand-bombard wielding techno-giants, and strewn with the bones of long dead elves.

So we're very much on track.

In Sorrow We Trust
Contributor
Contributor

Post by In Sorrow We Trust » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:43 pm

Killer is awesome!

Vittoria Veleno
catch me if you can

innerbloom

Post by innerbloom » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:16 pm

Yes... FEAR me. :lol:

More sincerely... if I was prompted to come up with two absolutes regarding this player in-game, they would be as follows:

- They are going to out-level me.
- Their PC concept is going to rock my socks.

Killer is without exception.
Main: Nevve; lost in reverie.
Alt: Ford; taking a swim.
Rolled: Blythe; raising Banites.

Inactive IG for the time being.

Cthuletta

Post by Cthuletta » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:43 am

Love me some Killer!
And can I just say, you are... 'killin' it'!!

And no, I'm not apologizing. Great toon, great RP, always a joy to interact with!

Juniper Oakley - Just A Wee Bit Batty

Ny'aza 'Peggy' Philor'tyl - Travelling
Tiffa Took Hss'tafi - Happy in Sigil (Rolled)