uh a nemerarie kudos thread i guess

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

La Villa Strangiato

uh a nemerarie kudos thread i guess

Post by La Villa Strangiato » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:35 pm

hie

i really appreciate a lot of people i've been rping with on nemerarie and the influx of kudos i see recently has inspired me to make my own so let's go. sorry if i forget you <3

HOUSE ATHOL: Literally every one of you make this whole thing worth logging in for. Ludicrously competent and thorough info-gathering, hunting for runics on their own, dropping eaves in stealth, to buying things I can't buy on short notice... and, of course, the amazing little web of relationships that our characters have developed, from sad nostalgic sisterhood, to trusting romance, to found families, to strained but respectful friendships, we've run the gamut of engaging RP and I can't wait to see where it keeps going. You're all truly wonderful.

HOUSE DHAUN'AERED: I'll deeply miss the little interactions and the genuine trust Nemerarie had for Xainyon and Char'lyrii. You were both great "wise guys" to Nemerarie's comedic straight man, and there's a hole left by them in her allies that she'll deeply miss.

HOUSE XUN'VIIR/ILPHAERYL: Things have always been Interesting:tm: with House Xun'viir, but it doesn't mean it hasn't been fun. The interactions with Ilphaeryl and Zelos (even if we just had that one) have always been super unique and enjoyable. Also, trying to set Ambros up with Vel'uss but that's another story.

HOUSE XEL'VRAXA: From ambivalence to nearing war to friendship, Xel'vraxa has always been a presence lurking in Nemerarie's tale. She's glad, of course, that she found a pal in T'rissolin, and an ally in the First House... even if she's always had some doubts. (Which, of course, make for the best RP. You're all awesome!)

THE DEEP LEGION: Nemerarie will always have a soft spot for those big, loud orogs. Despite their disagreements she's always had respect for Arak and his commanders, and the trust she put in he, Taurus, and Gorfiend that one cycle in Dis has never bitten her back. You guys are a great group and I really love what you've got going on; keep it up!

THE ERUDITE ARCANUM: A wacky little bunch of characters who create fun RP and were surprisingly accommodating to the droddity (drow oddity) that is Nemerarie. While she's a bit too much of a jock to really be writing entire theses, she feels obligated to try and help fill the archives.
* SYDNEY HARROW: As a side-note, the bizarre friendship that Sydney and Nemerarie cultivated is truly a joy. From discussing gonnes over wine to being educated on the finer details of infernal binding, every interaction has been a treat.

CLAN SHADOWCLAW: Probably the most synchronous faction there is-- despite not having many IC interactions with them, Nemerarie's begun to see kobolds as some very respectable sorts.

SOME INDIVIDUALS

THEODOR HELBRECHT: Nem's still trying very hard to like him fully. But she might come around, or she might kill him. Who knows? A very inclusive roleplayer.

VARELAS: Tel-quessir rise up. Nemerarie has always respected Varelas' strength of conviction-- and feared the strength of his fists. One of the most compelling characters I haven't had the opportunity to truly plumb the depths of yet. I hope we get to RP more!

ZITH D'ASTUNIN: Our interactions are always refreshing and interesting; sometimes Nemerarie isn't sure what to make of Zith, but a sister is a sister.

HLARNOTH SURDYN: A brief "friendship" that nevertheless had a strong impact on Nemerarie to this day. The Seven Sermons have a special place on her shelf.

KILLER: Despite the quippiness that existed between the two initially, it warms my heart that Nem and Killer are on friendly terms; and even seen a more vulnerable side of each other.

LYSANTHIR ELLENOCEN: A fantastic antagonist/rival to House Athol that plays fair, serves as a legitimate threat, and an example of wishful thinking on Nemerarie's part. Nice arms bro you been working out?

HONOURABLE MENTIONS (or just people i haven't interacted with as much sorry): Anastasia, Lucky, Amaldor, Roselyn Kingsley, uhhh does Nerali still count as part of Xel'vraxa?, Bognus Hellbelch, Lilith Vensurai, Lupercallia Xemitra & Chione Akil, Nevve, Huron (tiefling not horc), Naexi, Merwyn, Morkhamera, Nas'hloah "Oh? You're Approaching Me?" Xun'viir, Myryzz, Vicynrae Keeterith, Nylaathria "Crylaathria Pillowmoon" Willowmoon, Skane's six billion alts, """Cadwyn""", a bunch of cool pirates who didn't gank me when I was walking around Sencliff, there's probably way more people, you're all truly wonderful, etc.
Last edited by La Villa Strangiato on Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Senrae
Saraskyn
Kallava Okaide
Nemerarie Athol
Rio Salazar

neverwinternightly

Re: uh a nemerarie kudos thread i guess

Post by neverwinternightly » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:13 pm

I haven't had a TON of interactions with Nemerarie on Lilian, but I've really enjoyed the ones I have gotten so far! Even without interacting with her, Nemerarie's presence is very much felt in Andunor. Thanks for that rp so far and look forward to more!

Inkish

Post by Inkish » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:40 pm

Eeeee! Nemerarie! Sisters are sisters, and even though Zith does not see completely eye-to-eye with Nemerarie or House Athol as a whole (just a few little differences really!), it is always a joy to RP with you or any of the members belonging to Athol. Your House has been a refreshing addition to Andunor, and Nemerarie holds herself well as a leader, being a constant presence that is setting in roots.

You stay awesome, you!
Characters~

Zith d'Astunin ~ Semi-Active
Maev ~ Active
Secret UD Alt ~ Semi-Active
Narguul ~ Mostly Shelved
Gimmorra ~ Mostly Shelved

Killer on the drive home

Post by Killer on the drive home » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:05 am

Goth friends stick together.
Unwanted, too slow
Sent to the world below

D4wN

Post by D4wN » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:10 am

That seems to be the effect Theo has on people! They either love him, hate him or simply want to kill him. I love Nem and you’ve done so amazing building up the house. I enjoy the little tension between our characters with her love/hate relationship and his ignorance. Thanks for all the good times! ❤️

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

Snake2512

Post by Snake2512 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:58 am

neme is cool

Denny Lynndain-Walvish, certified rude boy - Rolled
Lysanthir Ellenocen - Shelved
Reznov Willensbane - Rolled
Vald Machjarak - Rolled
Gaderel Anjou, certified lawful good - Active
Rodolfo Duskvale, certified funny guy - Rolled
Ghug Sord - Extinguished

2cwldys

Post by 2cwldys » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:05 am

I really enjoyed the RP with them on Taurus, and Beldrin.

The meeting in Dis is something that I don't think I'll forget with Taurus as well. Allowed a unique aspect of the heavy-emphasis lawfulness of orogs that I enjoyed portraying. He is, or was a divine champion of Bel after all.
Login: Fetch My Wine Jean-Luc

Serenity
Dynfynnel
William Waynolt
Ashard Brinsbane
Rognar Hellbelch
Teclis Vyshaan
Taurus
Auwaelyn
Avelyn Xun'viir
Beldrin Xun'viir
Maddie Ayloud
Benny Wiselot
Xadrin Ssambra

RustingWithYou

Post by RustingWithYou » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:37 am

i think nemerarie is a pretty cool guy. she fights black archers and doesn't afraid of anything
Characters:

Lorenda Gald Wandering the Outlands
Jek Shadowclaw
Vel'zinnia Athol In a land where the sun does not burn
Tarok Thrice-Drowned

Lack_of_imagination

Post by Lack_of_imagination » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:29 pm

Heh, Nemerarie was very pivotal and important in Sokoya'solen's early days in Andunor.
I've always been very grateful to the Athol team, even if, as Soko faded into the shadows, what could have been a very close mentor/tutor-student/adoptive daughter relationship... ended up never happening.

Keep Going strong, Neme!
Characters :
Oa'
Sokoya'solen Xel'vraxa
Antheia

Pincushion

Post by Pincushion » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:39 pm

I'm really sad that I didn't get to see more of Nemerarie as """Cadwyn""", I hope that I'll get to catch you again sometime.