Kudos from Shera / E

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Wolfgangvondi

Kudos from Shera / E

Post by Wolfgangvondi » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:32 am

Hello all,

Kudos to this community, Player's and Dm's!
Have been always lucky that even whit out having/ belonging to any "player groups", I find (or they find me) players willing to go out of there way to help, facilitate, boost, move forward the rp.

Shera / "E" just having achieved an important point on her RP history, i feel, me as an player must give Kudos and an very big "thank you" to some character that Shera / "E" have meet in game.

Rakot:
I had to start whit you since your char was the first in game that was able completely from out of the blue pick up that maybe something worth while was going on. Your char made it possible everything else from now on, and always helped, complete in char whit out breaking your char thought skin and practical manners of thinking. I confess, your char is much more that it looks at first sight. From the beginning of the rp arc to the end, Rakot was there! Many thanks.

Izahne:
What can i say? Your char is one the chars that actually made and shape Shera / "E" RP. But personal, me the player feels that its in "shool" learning whit the masters : ) I Had the opportunity to just casually observe your char several times outside the Shera / "E" RP interactions... I fell your char brings so much to the cordor city and to the Guards factions/group. In the Shera / "E" rp, it was essential, you as an player, are always trying to help, give and facility others RP.

Ginny:
I was so happy RP whit Rakot, Izahne, Talun, Giovanni, i was like "what sweet RP spot i was lucky to be in, my char rp is turning out so much more that i ever hoped. Them from an little first casual, by chance, indirect interaction whit Ginny, Ginny toke interest in Shera, and "blow up" the Shera / "E" RP magnitudes! That talks whit shera, exploring her psychologically, teaching Shera.
You ability to dis-grad E level and mechanical ability to (not) be a threat to your char... the energy you putted to track E several times... I don't know what to say oO

Uhthra:
Another master like the ones above : ) Is char was minding is own business, but the player toke noticed, somewhat like Ginny, he toke an casual encounter, to enter the Shera / "E" RP. Thanks all the gods he did. "E" really needed some one on her side! That was Uhthra, that had an such refresh RP... from the start seeing the hole picture, made possible for RP to open up so much more, and "E" started to really feel more flesh out, more like an person, and not just like a threat of "will burn you all" : )
Uhthra denial to participate in the "event" "stinged" so much, that i almost feelt it! well done : P
And thanks to the player for all.

You four, where the ones that actually made the heavy lifting in the RP, i sincerely hope that it was enjoyably, after so much time and effort you all put in. After so much you gived. for me it was an blast, way more enjoyable that i would ever hope.

Also, I feel is appropriate to give an call out to DM Monkey, to tell me that I basically ""could not have that"" : P
The alternative... i feel was so much rich, that if i had been able to Just ""Have that"" ; ) And thanks for explaing the stuff too : )

Need to give kudos to other chars that i enjoyed me time whit, but Shera / "E" just din't interact so much, but still some of them had important pivotal limited time interactions that helped the story forward:
Giovanni (supporting Shera, offering help, the talks...) Bird (Loved your char rp, such impact in just one "event") konstatino (helping to move the story forward) Tolum (sorry to see your char go.. hope your new one will bring you even more fun) Devon (thanks for "dropping in", and help things moving along, and not hunt down and kill "E" : P) Caen... (hmm forget the rest of the name oO sorry.... Like Devon char thanks for dropping in and helping in such meaningful event for the Shera / "E" rp) . Bhalefour (loved the little silly frictions our chars had several times)

Cypress, Stepphen and Faleen:
im an bit "sad" that we din't RP more. This char's helped me a lot "dragging" Shera around that was at the time being Rp as an complete inept out of place person, and they had to keep saving Shera butt from everything. They where very important to introduce the island and culture to Shera but also to get me to the lvl I was able to cast some magics so E could do some "fire works" when she first started appearing. But... Cypress Stepphen and Faleen were never even made aware of "E". I'm really sorry : /

Also thanks to the several Chars that "E" encounter casual and made comments, small delightful and so appropriated interactions.

Ps - Thanks to the nasty undertakers Shera encountered! ( I forgot the names sorry. Was too scared to remember to write them down : P)..
Ps 2- Oh and thanks to the two elfs lady's that saved Shera from the undertakers : P (also, forgot to write down names : P )

Thanks to this great community.