Kudos from Simone Beregnor-Springscar

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

NMan7496
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Kudos from Simone Beregnor-Springscar

Post by NMan7496 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:01 pm

After two years of playing her (mostly off and on for the last year), I felt it was finally time to roll Simone. She is retiring with her wife Gwen to Cormyr to live happily ever after. Simone met a lot of people in her time, too many thank all of them for helping to shape her story, but I will try to cover those who had the most profound.

Guldorand
  • Nora Strobl-Klennald: You were Simone's first teacher and the first person I deeply interacted with. Our time together wasn't particularly long, but I enjoyed it while it lasted.
  • Angela Amana: You were another of Simone's teachers and you really helped to show me how to truly play a wizard, both in game and out of character.
  • Lyria Ashvane: While informal, you were another person Simone looked to when it came to magic. You showed her how to mix effects of spells for devastating effect.
  • Aliana Drake: You were the most wholesome part of Guldorand. You were always a pleasure to be around, and watching Aliana's growth was truly a pleasure to watch.
  • Ezekiel Klennald: Again, someone very shortlived in Simone's tenure on Arelith. You helped show her the burdens of leadership, but also how to take it in stride and do what you can with what you have.
  • Derristan Barley: A father figure in Simone's life. I wasn't in the Shields long, but you definitely made my time there, and even after, pleasant. Your method of roleplay for Derristan alway brought a smile to my face.
  • Kent DeLocke: One of Simone's closest friends, we had so many good times, it's hard to recount them all. I'm still sorry I couldn't be there toward the end of Kent's time on Arelith.
  • Diana Nerelith: You were one of the best drinking buddies Simone had, and she always appreciated your bluntness when it came to call people out, something she picked up later.
  • Sabre Brightburst: A later friend to Simone, yet important nonetheless. You were someone she could confide in when she needed to, even if that was less often than she should have.
  • Elatha Nostalfay: An older friend of Simone's, nothing made me smile more than all of a sudden receiving a piece of fruit from out of nowhere and knowing you were around.
  • Honorable Mentions: Korlic Bungir, Veisha Calan, Souken Davis, Avalri DeLocke, Chaesendra Desmantes, Samantha and Dora Goodman, and Vernes Rivers
The Gauntlet
  • Emma Young: While we didn't really spend a whole lot of time together directly (damn time zones), you really had a profound effect on Simone's life and her journey towards being lawful good, even if she did have to smack Emma on a number of occasions.
  • Rosalie Young: The most adorable and wholesome member of the Gauntlet, you were always a pleasure to be around.
  • Tristan Wilkinsen: Someone who was more present with Simone while she was in the Gauntlet, you were one of her most trusted comrades in the Gauntlet and she always trusted you to listen to her advise and take it into account when making decisions, even if she did have to drag you back to earth a number of times.
  • Coralee Fairbrook: Another of Simone's closest comrades in the Gauntlet, she always appreciated your matter-of-fact attitude, and I hope the uphill battle to make Coralee smile was as enjoyful for me as it was for you.
  • Denny Walvish: You were always around to poke fun at Simone's height, which never failed to make me laugh, and you were always someone she trusted to have her back in a fight.
  • Selene Winddriver: One of Simone's closest friend in the Gauntlet, and, for a long time, the only cleric of Selune she knew. You made Simone and Gwen's wedding a truly memorable event.
  • Loravyre Be'lyn: Another of Simone's closest friends in the Gauntlet, you were always an example to Simone that, even someone who has gone down a dark road, can come back and be a force for good.
  • Honorable Mentions: Rayne, Konstantin Helbrecht, Bjorn Thor'kin
Others
  • Dregan Densular: Another of Simone's closest friends, and probably her longest standing friendship. You were always someone Simone knew she could confide her secret knowledge in and give a fresh perspective on an ongoing investigation.
  • Lavanya Helbrecht/Vasquire: The party priestess herself, you kept Simone from becoming a stick-in-the-mud during her time in the Gauntlet, and ultimately started her back toward being neutral good.
  • Merriam Fuzzypaw: A mother figure in Simone's life, you were always available to talk to Simone needed advice or even help getting something done.
  • Gwen Beregnor-Springscar: I don't even know where to start with Gwen. She is the love of Simone's life, and you have been an absolute pleasure to play with, on Gwen, and on other characters. I truly hope we can continue roleplaying with each other in the future.
  • Honorable Mentions: Kael'avin Dwinndarre, Myzzrin Brightburst, Patrick O'Sullivan
Characters:
- Eleanor Allias, Paladin of Selûne

Former:
- Mather Allias, Elrith Ferein, Simone Beregnor-Springscar, Thalia Loreas

Mythic
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Kudos from Simone Beregnor-Springscar

Post by Mythic » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:03 pm

Dangit, Another one bites the dust

I always enjoyed RPing with Simone, and I hope to get to RP with you more on your next character!
Howling around all year long

Techne

Post by Techne » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:13 pm

Whilst Gwen and Simone's story is finished, I am eager to hear about some of your other characters you are going to / are playing! Hopefully we encounter one another again soon!

<3
Previous Characters - Dawn Streetglow/Akhan - Saeth Alsevir - Elena Springscar - Braith - Gwen Beregnor-Springscar - Jys'nara
Current Character(s) - No one (someone coming soon, hopefully!)

jmm2222

Post by jmm2222 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:35 pm

One of my first good friends on Arelith both IC and OOC, extremely lucky to have metcha Simone <3 Heres to more fun times together!

Zariu

Post by Zariu » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:54 pm

It was always wonderful to interact with Simone. Truly a great Sister in the gauntlet that Loravyre got to learn from. I'm glad she and Gwen went off to a happy end <3

Talvenlapsi

Post by Talvenlapsi » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:35 pm

Nooo! More Sabre's friends leaving the isle. Simone better come visit Sabre and kids sometime though! I really enjoyed playing around your and Simone though. She was a bit of an intimidating person to Sabre first, but, ended up being a very good, trustworthy friend for the smoll elf in need. Have fun with whatever you're going to roll after this!
You need the Dark in order to show the Light.
- Left the Isle: Sabre Brightburst, Liberty, Lila Havenfall, Lillaniarin Dragonsbane, Avidelra Aza'Athreen, Hexflaerin Amav'fer, Eclipse Silverbane

D4wN

Post by D4wN » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:17 am

I loved Simone. Despite Emma and SImone's differences their dynamic was always great and her change to Helm was a lovely story. Thank you for involving me in her development. I look forward to seeing what you come up with (or already have come up with) next!

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled