Thanks, all; so long

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

JustaTree

Re: Thanks, all; so long

Post by JustaTree » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:51 am

Bat

I admired you as a rp partner years ago and appreciate you as a Dev now.

Thank you for sharing those pieces of yourself with me and with others. You are a master word smith, a wicked satirist, and a cobbler of the finest story-shoes a player could ever put on and walk about in.

I leave you with the immortal words of Ray Bradbury,"Stuff your eyes with wonder ... live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories."

<3

TheFanciestChocolates

Post by TheFanciestChocolates » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:16 pm

You remain my go to example for How To Warlock and Scaring Players The Fun Way.

I also remember characters from beforelock, and they were expertly written. You have a knack for making players around you feel like their characters are appreciated.

Keep those ankles covered, and I hope whatever you move on to is something you can regard with tremendous enthusiasm.

TheFanciestChocolates

Post by TheFanciestChocolates » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:17 pm

You remain my go to example for How To Warlock and Scaring Players The Fun Way.

I also remember characters from beforelock, and they were expertly written. You have a knack for making players around you feel like their characters are appreciated.

Keep those ankles covered, and I hope whatever you move on to is something you can regard with tremendous enthusiasm.

Taestra

Post by Taestra » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:36 pm

I sadly returned to Arelith after a long hiatus after you already left, and one of my biggest regrets is not being able to say farewell in person. You are an amazing writer, an amazing person, and I wish you well in all your future endeavors. Yours is a rare talent, and it's my hope you continue making wonderful stories wherever you go.

Drowble Oh Seven

Post by Drowble Oh Seven » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:39 am

I was very late replying to this post because I wasn't quite sure what to say. You've been a much appreciated and wonderful fixture here since I started playing, and a source of endless fun and inspiration - Even if playtimes never quite lined up the way they did in those first few months.

It has been an absolute pleasure, and I wish you all the best out there. Thank you.