The Spiritfarer won't see ya later

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Aradin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

The Spiritfarer won't see ya later

Post by Aradin » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:45 am

It's shelving number two for Sai Aung-'Kyi! Real life has been kicking my butt schedule-wise (all good things, happily) and I just don't have the time or creative energy to engage in Arelith.
When I dusted Sai off the shelf I reinvented her as the Spiritfarer to keep things fresh, and now that persona's story has come to an end. Although I didn't engage with too many people throughout this second stint of playing Sai, I wanted to give a little shoutout to some standout folks.

Flavius & Sigurd: Terrific friends. Both top-notch roleplayers and living, breathing parts of the world. Thanks for the emotional moments from you two.

Oak, Gromyr & Grolick: Thanks for engaging with the little operation I ran. I've never done something like it and to have others invested in it was really encouraging. Each of you tough dwarven warriors but undeniably unique; every little mannerism showed the depth of your roleplaying abilities. Kudos.

Olivia, Cherry, and all the Spires Citadel folk: It felt great to make a home here. Thank you for involving me.

I'll hopefully be back someday to play Sai's third act! Wishing all of you much continued fun in our wonderful fantasy sandbox.

Was Lloyd Grimm, Sai Aung-K'yi, Stink Spellworped, Ikarus, and Revyn the White.

-XXX-

Re: The Spiritfarer won't see ya later

Post by -XXX- » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:17 am

I must say that I have been impressed by the original take on the shifter class.
Very refreshing *thumbs up*

TooManyPotatoes

Post by TooManyPotatoes » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:43 am

You're one of those players that makes me a better roleplayer just by being around them.

I wish id managed to be available for that one particular meeting. You really got me ironing out Oak's motivations in preparation.

I was left with so many questions but in the end sometimes its the uncertainties that make a good story.

Vigilance!

Nurel
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Nurel » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:07 am

Oh man, this is a low blow! I wish I'd had the time to have played more and done more awesome things with Spiritfarer and Olivia, but sadly IRL has been kicking my butt as well and will continue to do so... I will be on and off (mostly off) at least until January due to IRL hecticness, so I can relate 100%

So many interesting prospects and ideas in my head about this little operation, our cozy mountain refuge, and all of that... but they will have to wait :)

The concept of Spiritfarer is truly unique, unlike anything I've seen so far during my time on Arelith. A great idea, perfectly executed and as I stated numerous times through tells, your RP is phenomenal! I really can't wait to play with you again

Game goes on; I'll be seeing you again out there I am sure, on Spiritfarer or on another PC and frankly, I can't wait!