Loki's Cudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Talexis

Loki's Cudos

Post by Talexis » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:16 pm

I figured I have been having such great RP with the coven that I had to give a bunch of people props.

Zarra you are crazy and it is fun. Our little goofy RP always has me laughing.

Chione every single interaction with you is just awesome. I love your character I am always laughing my butt off when she is around.

Harkhos you are sadistic and it is great. In truth none of what the coven is now would have been possible without you.

Raven we have the coolest interactions and I look forward to more.

Nono oh god you are hilarious. Your Unseelie RP makes me want to step my game up.

Ginny you are my favorite frienemy lol.

Lucky I have literally choked on food cause of things you have said. You almost killed me hahahaha I don't know if you are a comedian or something but you are hilarious.

And to all those others, there really is too many to list. Thank you all for making this rp so great so far and I am really looking forward to where it leads.

Morgy
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Loki's Cudos

Post by Morgy » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:27 am

Well done on generating so much RP with the coven and across the server. It's really good to see from the side. Good on ya!

Cthuletta

Post by Cthuletta » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:48 pm

Definitely not a comedian, just traumatized! :D
I kid, and Loki is wonderful character I always enjoy hanging around and interacting with him! Even through his various names which will always mess with my gold fish brain <3

Juniper Oakley - Just A Wee Bit Batty

Ny'aza 'Peggy' Philor'tyl - Travelling
Tiffa Took Hss'tafi - Happy in Sigil (Rolled)

TavernRoleplayer

Post by TavernRoleplayer » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:22 pm

If this is the right Loki I'm thinking about. We met briefly while I was on Victor. Thank you for the RP!

James Drexler (Rolled)
Arthur Drexler-O'Briar (Rolled)
Victor Galincourt (Active)

Aroura

Post by Aroura » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:48 pm

Much appreciate ever interaction with you as well, very much adore Loki and I think the Coven was a very much needed shot of flavour into Andunor!
Please keep up the wonderful work :)