Theodor Helbrecht's Farewell kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

2cwldys

Re: Theodor Helbrecht's Farewell kudos

Post by 2cwldys » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:17 am

Sad to see Theodor go, enjoyed his roleplay way back to my Iron Vice leader, and all the way to Taurus.
Hope you go on to making more amazing roleplaying concepts, appreciate you.
It was incredible to see the growth with your character, and it came to an alarming or abrupt end!

I dedicate this song for him :D :D :geek:
Login: Fetch My Wine Jean-Luc

Serenity
Dynfynnel
William Waynolt
Ashard Brinsbane
Rognar Hellbelch
Teclis Vyshaan
Taurus
Auwaelyn
Avelyn Xun'viir
Beldrin Xun'viir
Maddie Ayloud
Benny Wiselot
Xadrin Ssambra

KT28
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by KT28 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:37 am

I miss RPing with Theo. Watching Theodor grow as a character was such a joy and he contributed so much to so many characters' stories. I'm impressed with how you consistently expressed his faults and liabilities and cruelties to create so much plot. I am very sad that his story is over so soon, but it sounds like he had a great send-off. His influence and the impact of his death continues to be felt in Andunor.

You are a treasure and such a joy to RP with. I am looking forward to whatever you come up with next!

Lack_of_imagination

Post by Lack_of_imagination » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:43 pm

Like pretty much everyone said before... Theodor was a pivotal character for a huge number, and you can't possibly imagine all the activity you generated behind your back.

For my part, I've been particularly amazed at how you managed to balance being a real Villain, cruel, crazy, and yet inspiring. How interacting with Theodor never felt unfair from an OOC point of view. You managed to strike a balance where Theodor was never invulnerable and yet always falling back on his feet.

The few times I got to be part of scenes involving him were alot of fun to play, but also kept having rippling consequences.
Simple gestures that were perfectly logical, but made the character have so many facets.

I hope you'll enjoy whatever you do next, and that you'll find time and fun in Arelith again.
Characters :
Oa'
Sokoya'solen Xel'vraxa
Antheia

Xarge VI

Post by Xarge VI » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:55 pm

You're a great player. Always engaging others into your story with your sheer presence and the ability to go along with the rp even when it means your character doesn't come out victorious deserves a praise.

Theodor was a great villain, to echo words above a deeply flawed character. Arrogant, unwise, cunning and charismatic. I had a blast rping with Theodor in every situation; as associates, as enemies and as reluctant collaborators who schemed endlessly against one another in their personal cold war.

Edit: I forgot to add 'slimy' to the list of adjectives.

Jan Skorvo

Post by Jan Skorvo » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:30 pm

10/10 would get soul stolen again