The Nomad Playhouse Crew

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

JubJub

The Nomad Playhouse Crew

Post by JubJub » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:46 am

I just wanted to give a Kudos to the Nomad Playhouse crew. The stories they put together are fun and interesting. The Halloween themed Haunted Nomad one was really amazing. I like how you get a few different stories each time and each player does a story in a different way. I look forward to reading the boards and finding out when the next play is. Keep up the good work and it's great seeing the playhouse get so much use.

BronxFury

Re: The Nomad Playhouse Crew

Post by BronxFury » Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:11 am

As part of the Playhouse, I want to add on to this and give some applause to all the fellow performers, security, and behind the scenes workers. All of you are truly fantastic to work with and RP with. I couldn't be more proud of you all.
Current: Myzzrin Brightburst (Young, Fun and Full of Hugs)

Former: Granny Stabbums (Just a Sweet Ol' Granny...)

godhand-
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: The Nomad Playhouse Crew

Post by godhand- » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:38 pm

week in, week out, consistently coming up with new and entertaining content for everyone. the creativity on display continues to leave be both inspired and in awe.
keep it up!
Cortex wrote: Addendum, the immediate above post by godhand is wrong in about every aspect, as were most of his other posts.