Officer Wolfgang Deuernmark, Retiring from Duty

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Aradin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Officer Wolfgang Deuernmark, Retiring from Duty

Post by Aradin » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:02 am

Hi gang! Just a quick set of kudos here as I roll Wolfgang, local Cordorian beat cop and navy officer. I made Wolfgang to be an everyman in a world of heroes, and by all counts it was a success - he was delightfully average! But turns out that being normal and rather unassuming only stays engaging for so long. So despite the navy just starting to flourish and come into an interesting position with all the politics in Cordor, I decided it was time for the gruff half-orc to settle down and retire so I could move onto more interesting characters.

Big thanks goes out to the Cordor Military, particularly the navy. Efraim, Athazar, Bexley, Riza and Balder were/are some great characters. Shoutout to Jach Springrunner and Konstantin Helbrecht for upheaving the social norms and creating some tension in Cordor - doing that takes guts, and makes things a lot more interesting for the rest of us players.
My biggest kudos goes to Aloysious Valonheim, Wolfgang's best pal. Two weathered salts, taking on together the wild circumstances that life threw at them. Looking forward so much to seeing what you do with the navy, and I hope other characters get to know the depth that Al has to him.

Wolfgang's off to spend his days by the lakeside, fishing to his heart's content. In whatever world-shaking events that are sure to come to Cordor in the future, perhaps you'll spot a grizzled half-orc in the crowd, muttering something about wizards and shaking his head.

Was Lloyd Grimm, Sai Aung-K'yi, Stink Spellworped, Ikarus, and Revyn the White.

Rogaku

Re: Officer Wolfgang Deuernmark, Retiring from Duty

Post by Rogaku » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:32 am

Hello!

Wolfgang has from the get go been a fun and interesting character to RP with and definitely an invaluable perspective in the process of rebuilding the Navy. Looking forward to seeing what you make next!
Major Characters:
Lacroix Sudentan (Deceased) , Rory Tate (Retired), Harcourt Fentyon: (Deceased) , Rachielle Du Vernais (Deceased) . Aloysious Valoheim (Retired), Troius Meridio (Deceased), Earnhardt Creid (Deceased)

Definately Not A Mimic

Post by Definately Not A Mimic » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:08 pm

No where near as much time with Wolfgang as I would have liked, very interesting, the type of character that makes you want to push a little each day to learn more.

The third of your characters I've interacted with casually and enjoyed each time. Hopefully whatever you come up with next you'll have a blast on and more will get to know what a good player you are.

Good Character

Post by Good Character » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:02 am

Never met the character, but undoubtedly the premise was at least refreshing to other people. It's always nice to see an Average Joe around.