Back to Work - General UD/Other Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Skibbles
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Back to Work - General UD/Other Kudos

Post by Skibbles » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:18 pm

Had a vacation from work for the last few weeks, but today it's back to work (and a whole lot of it) and so the fun will reduce to the trickle it was before.

I have nothing much to say other than having enjoyed myself very much, and the overall quality of playing in the UD, and what parts of the Surface I could dip into, was quite high.

Special thanks to (with the expected potential misspellings): Safira, Francesca, Yance, John Lizardmancer, Adelyn, Saslae, Agan, Jack Toposhortio, Tiffa 'Lucky', Zesker Tallcrest, Vienna, Bijira?, Selakiir, Lorenzo, Lavok, Nerali, Lilian, Khael'Partyindahouse'dar, Lilith, Vesper, Zenyrys, Luastra, Imafay, Kron'Jss, Larae, Suleyvan, Bryndell, 'The Staff', and anyone else I've glossed over in this middling effort of a kudos post.

Happy Holidays and all that.
Irongron wrote: [...] the super-secret Arelith development roadmap is a post apocalyptic wasteland populated with competing tribes of hand-bombard wielding techno-giants, and strewn with the bones of long dead elves.

So we're very much on track.

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Back to Work - General UD/Other Kudos

Post by Edens_Fall » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:41 pm

You'll always be a sister to Addy! So don't be a stranger!!! Also have greatly enjoyed our banter.

Also Merry Christmas!!

Nathan1111

Post by Nathan1111 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:48 pm

already missing you smdh

its been pretty hectic the last couple of weeks! some fantastic little (but mostly hours long since i always lose track of time) interactions, i swear half of my time in game is spent with you and saf

back to the og interaction schedule (tm pending), and happy holidays!
Xune Seeriir - Died of a Terminal Illness.
Safira Athol- Girlbossing, Gaslighting, Gatekeeping

Morgy

Post by Morgy » Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:04 pm

Toposhortio.. I’m shocked no one has said this yet in game.

Thanks for all the RP, will see you IG even if a bit less!

Watchful Glare

Post by Watchful Glare » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:12 pm

Writing with you has always been a particular pleasure, no matter the character, no matter whether long or short
Biz here was a constant subliminal hum, and death the accepted punishment for laziness, carelessness, lack of grace, the failure to heed the demands of an intricate protocol.

neverwinternightly

Post by neverwinternightly » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:03 pm

Our characters and their schedules have rarely lined up all too well, but it has been awesome getting to slowly learn more about yours on the days where the stars align! Really interesting stuff, so kudos to you!

Trashkeeper

Post by Trashkeeper » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:41 am

Haha.. you thought you could escape.. but now you are aligned onto my schedule.. and now I pester you further. Thank you for being my first kudos.

Luastra Hel'Vael
Kamilla Pridebrand
Eirina
Lin Jia Li
Jin He