-setclass

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Ork
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

-setclass

Post by Ork » Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:14 pm

What a huge accomplishment and I hope a balm for the community to all the mechanics changes. Kalo, thank you for creating this tool. I think a lot of people will be more at ease with their class choices whenever the updates thread comes out.

This does seem like a lot of DM labor. I can only imagine the flood of requests incoming. It goes without saying: thank you DMs.

Spyre always finds a way to give himself more work, but the change in attributes is another awesome add. Here's hoping it doesn't break your back!

Excited to see what's next!

Drowble Oh Seven

Re: -setclass

Post by Drowble Oh Seven » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:41 am

This existing now is wild.

I continue to be surprised at what y'all are able to wrestle this crusted old fossil of an engine into doing.

Watchful Glare

Post by Watchful Glare » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:14 pm

I never thought I'd see this, the fact that this exist is a huge monument to the dedication of the developers to the quality of life of the server, and the genuine care about the playerbase. This is huge.
Biz here was a constant subliminal hum, and death the accepted punishment for laziness, carelessness, lack of grace, the failure to heed the demands of an intricate protocol.

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:52 pm

+1

An awesome and impressive update to the system.