Sabre's Final Farewell

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Talvenlapsi

Sabre's Final Farewell

Post by Talvenlapsi » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:53 pm

Ooookay. I don't know where to start. Sabre was character that I played over 3 years, more and less actively, but she always existed.

There's a bit too many people to remember during all these years, but as Sabre has, now, formally turned into an award amongst others, I'm happy to just extend a wide thank you to anyone who has ever met or RP'd with Sabre.
From shy knight-to-be of Lathander, to somewhat of a leadership figure, to priestess of Lathander, to losing her faith, to finding a new path, and finally ending as favored soul and priestess, it's been a hell of a journey. Not a bad one, however.

So whoever played with Sabre, no matter if friend or enemy; Thank you, for making her journey last as long and to be as memorable as it was. I'll remember all of it in good faith and hopefully another character eventually comes in and makes as memorable of a journey for me.
You need the Dark in order to show the Light.
- Left the Isle: Sabre Brightburst, Liberty, Lila Havenfall, Lillaniarin Dragonsbane, Avidelra Aza'Athreen, Hexflaerin Amav'fer, Eclipse Silverbane

BronxFury

Re: Sabre's Final Farewell

Post by BronxFury » Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:16 am

Even if they didn't always agree and though Myzz gave Sabre constant headaches and doubts, she couldn't have asked for a better mother. She's looking forwards to spending more time with her away from the isle and getting to know each other away from all the stresses that the isle brings. Our time together in the Sanctuary was some of my favorite RP I've had across all my characters. Thanks for sharing Sabre and her stories with all of us. <3
Current: Myzzrin Brightburst (Young, Fun and Full of Hugs)

Former: Granny Stabbums (Just a Sweet Ol' Granny...)

D4wN

Post by D4wN » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:30 pm

I was only an outsider in Sabre’s big plot where things went down hill but I thoroughly enjoyed it. You’re a great RPer and I felt so blessed to be part of your story. ❤️

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

Zaravella
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Zaravella » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:51 am

Ive several encounter with Sabre with several of my characters. Thanks for playing. :)
"Power is not revealed by striking hard or striking often; But by striking true."
-Honore de Balzac-

Lewtzy

Post by Lewtzy » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:57 pm

*waves* Hope to see you on another story :)

Amnesy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Amnesy » Tue May 03, 2022 10:20 am

Sable was lovely, it is good she found closure. See you around Talvenlapsi!

Preserver
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Preserver » Wed May 04, 2022 9:47 am

She will be missed!
Sabre was a lovely character, and I hope that whatever comes after brings you as much joy as the joy Sabre brought to others!

~ Lladria Sethassiel ~ (Dead!) - ~ Siobhan Gray (Departed!)
~ Elspeth Lynndain (Dead!) - Noasheel Xephrates (Dead!)
~ Yachta - ~ Providence (Dead!)