Osas Back to Faerûn, Thanks All

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Majieu

Osas Back to Faerûn, Thanks All

Post by Majieu » Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:00 am

To those that RPed with my character U---------- Osas that shall not be fully named for rules purposes... (Hahahah.) Thank you!

This might be a bit long winded for a character with a relatively short play time and frequent hiatus'... But Osas was my first real character on Arelith servers (what an experience lol) and I was able to learn a lot playing him thanks to everyone that was there..! Considered shelving him or just changing his name, but maybe in the future something else will happen. :D

Big kudos to the Shadowclaws and the other kobolds for being there for each other and myself. Thank you to the characters who had cool moments and spent time with Osas. And thank you/sorry to the players that got stuck dealing with my mess-ups and shenanigans while learning how to play and get around. -It will happen again on my next character.

Osas’s last description on Arelith:

U---------- Osas, the Kobold
---------------------------------------
Weight: 33 pounds
Height: 2'2" (66 cm)
Scales: Charcoal
Eyes: Aqua
Sex: Male
---------------------------------------
The small, slender, charcoal scaled Kobold twitches and shudders while he is idle, seemingly overcome by the excitement of his thoughts or nearby happenings... He is often visibly nervous, especially in social situations, and it’s obvious that he prefers to be unnoticed.

He wears a black, sleeveless, hooded tunic, usually underneath modified leather armour, four leather satchels around his waist, and two sling bags on his back. A pair of daggers, a whip, and a lasso can be seen sheathed beneath the bags in an efficient way that seem to muffle sound from movement.

Some sort of marking can be seen on his forehead when it’s exposed, though his hood remains tied tightly under additional headgear more often than not.

Departed from Arelith alive, Day 3, Month 3, 176AR.

Morgy
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Osas Back to Faerûn, Thanks All

Post by Morgy » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:16 pm

What a lovely goodbye post for a character. Glad they departed alive!!