Timothy Edwards - A Thank You

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

CaptainCeicro

Timothy Edwards - A Thank You

Post by CaptainCeicro » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:53 am

To: Flamma, Siobhan, Lania Edwards, Lutien, Najih, Tald, Laurien, Achit, Anna the guards of Cordor, the people I missed, the orcs, the crimson blades, the DM teams and the Free Tailors

Thank you all for an amazing year of RP with Timothy. I had the best time and story was amazing. Lots of heart pounding moments, information found, and friendship found within our characters. I wish all of you the best of luck! Thank you for everything :)

Pavlovian Penguin

Re: Timothy Edwards - A Thank You

Post by Pavlovian Penguin » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:34 am

Aaaa I'm so sad to see Tim go.

Thank you for the RP. Tim opened wonderful hooks for Siobhan to pursue and I enjoyed him immensely.

LivelyParticle
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by LivelyParticle » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:53 am

Noooo! Not Tim! I still smile when I think of our first ever meeting. A super memorable one that was well worth the wait.

I had a blast playing with you, thanks for being so inclusive and fun to play with.

Mia Thomas

Post by Mia Thomas » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:08 pm

I loved roleplaying with you and the story you brought to Lania's Story. I'm just sorry I couldn't be around more due to health issues! But I loved playing Tim's Wife might still stick around or roll her myself as a close out to the story they built together.

Thanks for everything and the memories created one of the few people who were outwardly nice to the creepy/spooky druid!
Cinnamon Roll

Vangrant1

Post by Vangrant1 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:09 pm

Is really sad to see Timonthy go specially when he falls asleep on me during an conversation! :D
Anyway enjoyed every single RP with him, and hope that at least it was satifying for you as it was for me.

Akzeriuth900

Post by Akzeriuth900 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:39 pm

Haven't played around Tim much, but I know Tusk had a good connection to the character. Good luck to you man, a goodbye from Urshak.