The Guard of Cordor

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

farnese
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

The Guard of Cordor

Post by farnese » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:05 am

Alright, I don't post here often, but I reckon I should say thank you to the guards fellow.
Marcus for having reshaped the faction and avoided it to fall apart after the storm.
Laura for being an amazing roleplayer, a dedicated guard and overall fun to have around.
Our recruits Haley, Bogumila, Etana, Barnaby and the others I wish I'll see more of in the future.
I blame you all for my recent lack of sleep!
A shoutout also for our opponents and major pains in the back, aka The Speaker and The Scamp.
Thank you for making our rp more interesting and for being a good sport, I really hope we manage at making it fun for you as well.

Alright... Good night... I'm late again...

Elena

Re: The Guard of Cordor

Post by Elena » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:14 am

I second this Kudos, the guard is full of nice people you really want to have around :)

Thanks to the players of "The Speaker", "The Scamp", Robert Fury and you minor criminals who give the guard a purpose... *shakes fist* :D

I like to have you guys around!
Might I respectfully suggest playing the game, rather than indulging in speculation about how we might screw the game up in future? - Mithreas, 2014

Feral One

Post by Feral One » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:54 am

Ambroz approves of this message.
Jack Oat wrote: come on out of the closet and i can show you just what i can do with my single-chambered pistol bb ;)
<3
WhereButterfliesGoToDie wrote:Not gonna lie, this is probably the most constructive turn I've seen an Arelith discussion thread take in awhile.

Black Wendigo

Post by Black Wendigo » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:34 pm

kudos to the guard for trying to be neutral, even when chars in it are not :). Kinda nice to have an uncorrupted (for Cordor) guard for once :).

I've had lots of rp with the Scamp both direct and indirect on two different chars. He's is hysterical, especially if you are of certain faiths. I only regret that my banite is gonna kill him if he catches the scamp :P.

Scurvy Cur

Post by Scurvy Cur » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:45 pm

Backhanded compliments much, Wendigo?

I normally wouldn't remark, but I think you personally wore out my tolerance for conflating "corruption" with "doing things I do not like" approximately eight years ago.

grip
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by grip » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:02 pm

The Rambling Midget wrote:Leave it in game, and save Kudos threads for kudos.
Thake wrote: Wanna rule Aristotlus? Gotta min/max like a pro..

CragOrion
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by CragOrion » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:00 am

I never get tired of playing Guard! Best faction ever!

Celestia Silverarms
Karynn Eldafire

Death Above All Else

Post by Death Above All Else » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:09 pm

I'd like to give kudos to everyone that has been involved directly and indirectly with the guard. I like to believe it has been the efforts of everyone, both guard, criminal or civilian that have made the faction what it is presently.

There have been many different forms of Cordor Guard. There will always be opinions on them. But, in the end, it's what the players involved do to make it fun for everyone. And, I hope we are working to do that with everyone. Just like the many before.

Marcus may be the Commander, but he hasn't been the one to "refresh" the faction. It has been everyone's effort. So kudos to you all and I look forward to the future.

DSM-IV

Post by DSM-IV » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:32 pm

Black Wendigo wrote:kudos to the guard for trying to be neutral, even when chars in it are not :). Kinda nice to have an uncorrupted (for Cordor) guard for once :).

"Uncorrupted"? Cordor and Uncorrupted don't belong in the same sentence!
*Cuddles the Guard* :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Not a Harper