Fools Clover

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

godhand-
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Fools Clover

Post by godhand- » Sat May 07, 2022 5:01 am

A massive thankyou for all who've been involved in the Fools clover over the years,

You put on weekly shows for almost 3 years now.... constantly the entire troop is coming up with new and original content to perform whilst also teaching languages to all in attendance. Its incredible to see the amount of time/effor/creativity going on behind the scenes to make these shows happen - especially from such a wide range of people. I've always been in awe of all of your efforts.

Specifically, though, i'd like to thank al those involved with the Beauty and the Banite.
Alll the actors, and stagehands.... The rehearsals too.
You all played the characters and brought the idea to life. I had alot of laughs improvising through some of those rehearsals and bringing the scenes some much needed additional colour and character.
A performance of this scale wasn't easy to pull off, but you all made it happen, and i'm super thankful for that.

Miranda Magna the Theatre Mum.
You kept me on track while writing the entire produciton of Beauty and the banite.... And even though life gets in the way for me, after 6+ months of absence you still tried to make it happen.... you were always supportive of the idea and worked tirelessly to make it happen when we got to finally doing it.

Andrew Gafferson the cat herding theatre dad.
The first person who heard the idea when it was just.... a few concepts in my head. Like Miranda you were super engaged and supportive of the idea. You helped me write the script in parts, or at least reviewed it and gave me some ideas on how to make it applicable for the Fools Clover stage.

Morgan, Elliara and Caldurian:
Thanks for putting the time aside for the rehearsals and main show. Those rehearsals were filled with gags that had me in tears of laughter. Then it all came together so super smooth for show day.

To those who came to watch the show - I hope it brought you as much joy as it did to i to present it with this amazing team.
Cortex wrote: Addendum, the immediate above post by godhand is wrong in about every aspect, as were most of his other posts.

Netrial

Re: Fools Clover

Post by Netrial » Sat May 07, 2022 5:05 am

Also a huge thank you to Cel who agreed to run the lights and effects last minute. Without you, it would've been far more stressful. Far, far FAR more stressful. Thank you all who helped and made it to watch- We wouldn't perform, if we didn't have a audience. :D