Rami's Farewell and Thanks

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Hanover Fiste

Rami's Farewell and Thanks

Post by Hanover Fiste » Sat May 07, 2022 7:22 pm

I've had many toons on Arelith since I started in 2011, and Rami was a favorite. With the creation of the Commoner class I was able to build a toon that: allowed me pure RP and hopefully an imaginative way to weave a story, no need for coins, no need for grinding (or any combat at all), and the ability to craft things. And, as many of you learned, Rami's tale allowed him to: give tours and teach all the little NPC interactions many don't learn, advocate for a new schoolhouse (tyvm to the devs for doing so in the library), and offer free master crafting skills (jewelry, alchemy, and eventually tailoring too).

If you saw his best secret on the Cordor public board, he shared what only a few had learned over the years....his entire "shtick" was a masterful ruse to garner information and share with leaders and, dare I say it aloud, Harpers. Hide in plain sight as a rube, nobody ever paid him any attention.

Thanks to ALL of you who allowed some time for him (and his third person speech which was almost as painful to type as it was to "hear").

Myles Magnus
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Rami's Farewell and Thanks

Post by Myles Magnus » Sat May 07, 2022 11:17 pm

Will miss yah Rami! Great character. A+
"It ain't easy being green." -Gur'Durak

-XXX-

Post by -XXX- » Sat May 07, 2022 11:59 pm

Can I have those red boots? :D

Rogaku

Post by Rogaku » Thu May 19, 2022 3:19 am

Sad to hear of Rami bidding the land farewell but, I did enjoy the character!
Major Characters:
Lacroix Sudentan (Deceased) , Rory Tate (Retired), Harcourt Fentyon: (Deceased) , Rachielle Du Vernais (Deceased) . Aloysious Valoheim (Retired), Troius Meridio (Deceased), Earnhardt Creid (Deceased)