War Kudos!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Witchbane

War Kudos!

Post by Witchbane » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:25 am

While the war has yet to end, tonight was a pivotal part of it and it feels right to write up a kudos to everyone who has taken part so far! This isn't in any particular order except how it comes to mind.

Bryce Kessler: Likely the catalyst for this entire war, Bryce has remained steadfast and true. He's rallied supporters, led raids, and time and time again has provided excellent quality roleplay to people of both sides.

Daijin Helefnarian: Another major catalyst that's kept the war going! Daijin has been an amazing person to interact with and has consistently made the war dynamic time and time again!

Elaine Cepheus: Wharftown's glorious leader, Elaine has helped keep the RP standard of the war high and has done an excellent job of keeping others involved!

Isabeau Falkwing: The constant leader of the Banite faction, Isabeau has managed to balance all of the IC Banite stuff with the ongoing war, Guldorand, and a few other factions. The RP that I've seen from them has been stellar in most every regard!

Ann Thrule: War Crimes, Inc. has a nasty leader, and her name is Ann Thrule. Ann has been another major player in the conflict, helping to keep things moving and interesting time after time.

Vors: One of the best commandos in the war, Vors has worked to progress the smaller plots of the war, create diverse RP for characters who otherwise may not feel like they can participate, and has dragged a whole slew of people into helping out one way or another.

Pelagius Castillian: Throughout all of this, Peggy Sue has worked to keep the "faith" part of the Church of Bane intact through a myriad of events, RP sessions, and constant high quality interaction.

Salindra Montraven: Over and over again, Salindra has helped to progress the war, bring interesting and unique philosophical debates and ideals into play, and make even the mightiest of soldiers look over their shoulders.

Minerva Tengille: I don't think anyone has made me laugh quite so much as my interactions with Minerva. The character is witty, brash, and overall great to be around. The player has demonstrated without fail that their quality is simply superb!

Amadeo Pneuma: A constant in both war and peace, Amadeo has worked diligently to make the war interesting and full of twists and turns!

The list goes on and on, and I've posted names below as a shout-out to everyone I've seen involved!

Roland Asen
Alicia Lortel
Merin Milltea
Ember
Memmorath Mer'sham
Rosenkranz Ezekiel
Storm Harthglen Caelassem
Gadriel
Toad McBanner
Kalika
Dana Lorne
Kira Fryar
Janick Gallows
Mithrim Ossear

I'm certain there are more that are eluding my mind this late in the evening, but I'll most definitely update this as events progress! Thanks to everyone who's worked hard to make this possible, entertaining, and genuine!
Last edited by Witchbane on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

GreatGospel

Re: War Kudos!

Post by GreatGospel » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:17 am

So many forces, so many emotions. Pleasure to be a part of it, so far.

Nekonecro

Post by Nekonecro » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:07 pm

Oh my gosh I just have to add my own kudos to this, especially after what was last night at the time of this posting.
Thanks to everyone who was patient during the whole mess and the others who just kept coming to interact.
Coming and coming and coming.
I've honestly never had to do so much pvp before and it was all good, thanks again to everyone :D

grip
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by grip » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:44 pm

I am with you guys. Soooo much PvP, so many people being cool, patient, and throwing stellar rp back at team evil.

Daijin: You are a good sport, fun, and funny as hell.
Elaine: Woah, sticking to your guns.
Amadeo: Sneakiest opportunist to ever walk the island.
Roland: That guy makes me smile no matter what.
Ann: A hard case if I ever met one. Action figures should be made.
Ember: The silent voice of reasonable cruelty.
Ambroz and Storm: Total big mouth kudos. Thanks you two.
Peggy Sue: The future kudos. This guy is going places.
Alex: She is a total bad Snuggybear, a real clutch player. Also a player who knows how to bend their RP for the benefit of story.
A bunch of dead people: You guys are awesome. Thank you for the fun last night.

The server: Holy mother of god. Sooo many Greater Ruins and Hellballs, soooo many wards and not a sign of lag. You are amazing.

Also Bryce, this guy deserves a kudos even if he was not around. Pusher of conflic kudos.

There has been a distinct lack of pride-gaming in this war. Everyone involved is showing well.
Thake wrote: Wanna rule Aristotlus? Gotta min/max like a pro..

P Three
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by P Three » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:40 pm

grip wrote: The server: Holy mother of god. Sooo many Greater Ruins and Hellballs, soooo many wards and not a sign of lag. You are amazing
I totally died to being lvl 21 against Ann The Annihilator And Co. but I lagged soooo bad. LOL I registered one hit, then freeze, then death.
"Fail your Death Attack? Boomstick. Immune to sneak attacks? Boomstick. Gnome? Boomstick." ~ Baron Saturday

Feral One

Post by Feral One » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:07 pm

Hehe, big mouth describes Ambroz almost 100%! Kudos to you all for the awesome RP and I agree with the lag thing, I saw like 6 attack rolls on me...then lagged and saw a couple more...then ended up in the fugue, thanks for all of it!
Jack Oat wrote: come on out of the closet and i can show you just what i can do with my single-chambered pistol bb ;)
<3
WhereButterfliesGoToDie wrote:Not gonna lie, this is probably the most constructive turn I've seen an Arelith discussion thread take in awhile.