A thank you, from Chione

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Aroura

A thank you, from Chione

Post by Aroura » Sun May 29, 2022 8:18 am

Good day everyone,

I play the character in Andunor known as Chione. I don't have everyone on discord to thank them personally, so I'll put it here.

Thank you to everyone who brings me goodies to craft with and pursue my trade roleplay with.
Thank you to DM Starfish for letting me make tributes to my favourite horror movie monsters.
Thank you to every new arrival who lets Chione bribe them with opening chimes.
Thank you to Stink and Nobby for being the greatest goblin 'assistants' a surgon could ask for this weekend.
Thank you to Harrison for indulging the wild surges.
Thank you to Huk for being the greatest champion to ever step foot into Andunor.
Thank you to Callum for letting Chione harass him.
Thank you to Arak and the Deep Legion for letting Chione do whatever she wants, without question
And thank you to Vielyn, for saving my butt when things fell through.
And lastly, I apologize for memeing too hard at times!

There are countless other people I'd love to include but too many to note. The recent plotline I've been pursuing has been my favoruite out of all I've tried to create, and its not even finished yet! I've had so much fun with everyone and wish I could thank all of you personally. I hope that my next upcomming event for our community is enjoyable for everyone, spectators and participants. I hope I can return all the entertainment and enjoyment this community has given me through the years. Despite all the ups and downs, at the end of the day, I've had so much fun with all of you and made so many new, amazing friends.

And lastly, thank you Lupercallia for being one of the single most inviting, kind and helpful players I have ever had the immense pleasure of meeting.
I doubt I will ever meet a human being that I adore more than you, and I appreciate everything you've done for me and Arelith. I am truly humbled to think that such a wonderful person is now one of my closest friends <3 From diva dogs, to eating popcorn, and watching hub fights, I doubt I would be the roleplayer I am without your guidance and support through the years.
I hope you know that you will be deeply missed, and I will do my best to carry on the positive love you've always shown me.

And now, I don't post on the forums for another year :)

Edit- I am not rolling, calm down X)

Painus

Re: A thank you, from Chione

Post by Painus » Sun May 29, 2022 10:03 pm

chione is nice
Nylaathria Willowmoon - rolled
"Emryc" - rolled
Vigdis Odhinkarr - rolled
Callum D'Amico - banned

La Villa Strangiato

Post by La Villa Strangiato » Mon May 30, 2022 12:20 am

Chione is very cool. :]
Senrae
Saraskyn
Kallava Okaide
Nemerarie Athol
Rio Salazar

RustingWithYou

Post by RustingWithYou » Mon May 30, 2022 12:54 am

cool lil character
Characters:

Lorenda Gald Wandering the Outlands
Jek Shadowclaw
Vel'zinnia Athol In a land where the sun does not burn
Tarok Thrice-Drowned

Aradin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Aradin » Mon May 30, 2022 1:48 am

It was fun to be Igor to your Frankenstein!

Was Lloyd Grimm, Sai Aung-K'yi, Stink Spellworped, Ikarus, and Revyn the White.

Tyro

Post by Tyro » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:24 am

Criminally underrated rp-er. Helped a number of my characters advance their plots and tell compelling stories. Friendly and welcoming to others and does a great job including peeps.

Stay classy merchant lady.
Davei "Synk" Glumgum - World Serpent Inn resident
Papin Hueh - laid to rest with his kin
Allister Odeus - put down by a good man
Allister Odeus's son - redeemed, made the best of his new life
Soethe Sai'tar - sailed back to Durpar

Watchful Glare

Post by Watchful Glare » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:12 am

Chione is always great to have around and great partner to write with. Welcoming of new players, quick to let them in whatever stories are going on and generally being mindful of how others may feel, she was always nice to run into and if you were not involved in any of her antics, fun to watch from a distance too.
Biz here was a constant subliminal hum, and death the accepted punishment for laziness, carelessness, lack of grace, the failure to heed the demands of an intricate protocol.