"But he who dares not grasp the thorn, Should never crave the rose." - farewell and thank you from Najih

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

eddymakaveli

"But he who dares not grasp the thorn, Should never crave the rose." - farewell and thank you from Najih

Post by eddymakaveli » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:21 pm

Hello!

Najih was my latest trek into the sphere of roleplay on Arelith and it was fun while it lasted! I am onto new things and I thought it only was fair to finally give him a proper sendoff before he potentially becomes a normal award:TM:. I had the pleasure of writing with so many talented people, that it'd be an injustice to try listing them all and potentially miss someone.

The knight of flowers has some goodbyes to say - but farewell seems fitting for now in case I don't get to everyone IC!

I will never sleep

Re: "But he who dares not grasp the thorn, Should never crave the rose." - farewell and thank you from Najih

Post by I will never sleep » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:22 am

I am generally not fond of kudos threads these days, but it deserves saying that the story between Najih and Siobhan was very powerful and I will not soon forget it, even if relatively few people saw it in its entirety.

Zaravella
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: "But he who dares not grasp the thorn, Should never crave the rose." - farewell and thank you from Najih

Post by Zaravella » Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:41 am

Thank you for playing and the time spent. :)

Looking forward to meeting your next venture.

-Elinee Fynn's player
"Power is not revealed by striking hard or striking often; But by striking true."
-Honore de Balzac-

Lindos

Post by Lindos » Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:52 am

Had a great time RPing with Najih. One last whack to the back of his head
Discord: Lindos#9637

Xantor_Stromgate
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Xantor_Stromgate » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:40 pm

I stole your plant.
It's all peaches 'n' cake!