Kudos to Many

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Jimmeyred

Kudos to Many

Post by Jimmeyred » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:37 am

I just wanted to put a little thanks in here to several characters.

Darcy Bronwen - The amount of work you do is insane. Thank you so much for handling more of the city than most will ever know, and not ever being bothered by it. Our arguments can get heated ICly but I love ya OOCly.

Keelie Litebringer, Quin, Daineil - You guys are just awesome. Again, constantly working and getting things done, planned, arranged. You guys have impressed me from beginning till... Not end, but till now as it isn't over yet! Keelie's bubbly happiness, Quinn's epic stoicism, Dain's cunning and meticulous attention to detail. Love all of you guys.

Raewynn Fael'Then - It remains unbelievable to me how short your time has been on the server for how good you are at RP. Such a good character, chalk full of mystery and intrigue. Raewynn has real depth and it has been an absolute blast to RP with her.

Alexander Barclay - I've had such an awesome time with you! Alexander's optimism paired with his determination is so cool to see. Thank you for all the RP we've had.

Mordred Kane, Erzsebet Aganos, Babette - I love all of you guys. Mordred makes me laugh so hard some times, Erzsebet is so quick witted and sharp tongued, Babette's rigid, disciplined stature is so powerful. You guys are all great, and the quality of roleplay with you is nothing short of fantastic. Thank you.

There are many others as well, but I perhaps haven't had the chance to RP with them as often or as in depth. So I also thank:

The Merchant Navy (You guys rock), Devon Marshal, all the Wintersuns, Sigemaer, Claggin, Aaryan, Jay, and the rest of your crew!, The Adamantine Star, Rastellia (All our epic banter will not be forgotten), and Frandor.

Sorry in advance if I missed you, it's early and I haven't had coffee yet!

In any case, I've witnessed some stunning RP since my return to Arelith for the first time in a few years, and it makes me so happy to be playing here again.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Plays as Abasi Erden

Played:

Malos Dvorak (Retired)
Hermes Kyril (Dead)
Cassius Gallostone (Extra dead)
James Wolf (Retired)
Theo Alexander (Dead)
Arraxus Vikarius (Dead)

Kishti

Re: Kudos to Many

Post by Kishti » Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:05 pm

I like Hermes. Hope we get chances to RP more together :)
  • Niella Jiova (Shelved)
  • Heria Divorin (Shelved)
  • Orphea Cradles (Shelved)

D4wN

Re: Kudos to Many

Post by D4wN » Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:59 am

From what I've seen I am super excited to see how our relationship develops. So far you've been wonderful to RP with (and about).

Thanks! It's hard playing a "villain" and even harder to do so on the Surface. Many kudos to you.

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled