20th Anniversary Weekend

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Aradin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

20th Anniversary Weekend

Post by Aradin » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:52 am

Thanks to Irongron and all the staff for organizing and hosting the myriad of events this weekend. I got to only a few of them but they were lots of fun. I think my favourite, for the sheer laughs, was the DM arena; as much as I enjoy staying in character it's fun to get completely silly every now and then.
And to get appearances from people in the D&D world like Elaine Cunningham was very cool. Kudos!

Was Lloyd Grimm, Sai Aung-K'yi, Stink Spellworped, Ikarus, and Revyn the White.

Itikar

Re: 20th Anniversary Weekend

Post by Itikar » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:55 am

It was really an amazing series of events. The Art Auction in Andunor and the Dark Bazaar in general have been a blast. Elaine Cunningham really was the cherry on the top.

Roofshadow

Post by Roofshadow » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:00 am

Yes, thank you! I haven't been able to attend much given dreaded work and life, but it's such an amazingly cool idea, and I look forward to and enjoy some of the recaps I've been hearing!

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:32 am

We’ve a recording of the Elaine Cunningham panel and we will find a way for people to enjoy it if they missed it.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

Party in the forest at midnight

Post by Party in the forest at midnight » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:35 am

I wasn't able to attend a whole lot of things, but it was a tremendous amount of fun. Even in between events, everyone gathering in the Whidershin Fairground and RPing was great. And the effort the team spent on making new painting models for the event is really cool. It was very special. The auction was fun with how chaotic it was, the dude turning into a werewolf twice. I liked the auctioneer's reaction to everything.

I also want to thank Starfish for all of the help they gave in setting up the cooking contest. Starfish is really cool!

Gremkarc
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Gremkarc » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:59 am

It was great!

Now, when is the Arelith 20th anniversary party? ;P

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:28 pm

Much agreed! Thank you to the staff for so many events and for Irongron's performance as Art Auction Auctioneer!

Winter143

Post by Winter143 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:20 am

I was only able to get to 2 of the events, but honestly my favourite parts were just hanging out in Whidershin! Great RP! I had a blast :)