Time to put Tilari on the shelf

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

LivelyParticle
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Time to put Tilari on the shelf

Post by LivelyParticle » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:09 pm

The time has come to shelve my first ever healer and second character I've made here, Tilari Naltanárie. Initially I made her to simply be a support character to help the group of friends who came over with me from a (non EE) NWN persistent world after my rogue just couldn't cut some of the content we came across at the time. She eventually turned into a main character who just was trying to do her best in an unfair world. :lol:

After finally accomplishing some small things I wanted to achieve with her, I'm at a point now though where logging her in has become more of a chore than something I find fun, so it's time to put her away and focus on other things. She might make an appearance in the future for a special occasion, if requested specifically, or - more than likely - just fade into obscurity. For now the time is right to say goodbye.

I wanted to thank the following who have been truly wonderful to interact with during the (almost full RL year) she's been around. I initially wanted to say something about each name here, but as it went on... there's just too many and too much to say.

Thanks to:

Maethion - for being one of the few awesome elves she had the pleasure of knowing. I'm not sure if I should thank you or curse you for introducing her to owning a shop in Skal, it had a huge influence on her after leaving the snowy shores and one of the ways she tried to help people.
Deitrich von Richter - what a character. You had me laughing out loud every time I met him, and every time he seemed to be working on some new scam, which of course was totally a legitimate business venture. Fabulous. I'm only sorry he lost some extremities to the Skal frostbite, but - well, it made for some interesting RP.
Blake Steelstorm - what drama there was! I appreciate his guidance and help during the early days of getting established, and watching a snooty human noble was an entertaining matter in itself. Though in the end I have to question if he really meant well or if it was all just a fun experiment. Props to you.
Daedric Snowshepard - from the moment they met in Guldorand, it's been super fun to chat with him. I suppose I also owe him some thanks for the various things; teaching her Draconic, helping her after that terrible Gnoll encounter. Oh, and for saving her from assassins... (don't die) speaking of:
Harkhos - insane Cyricist, but - we had some really interesting conversations. Despite not being able to get him to stop his murderous rampage, and having him come for Tilari, I enjoyed our encounters and I'm sad it ended the way it did.
Trimis - what a dude, I really enjoyed meeting him and despite our initial misunderstandings he became one of her best friends. Thanks for the lemonade!
Ginny Fairlen - Ginny was the first character who really showed Tilari what Sibayad was all about and that started something that eventually consumed most of her time thereafter.

Also: (and forgive me for not writing something to each of you)

Jonathan Smythe of Ruathym
Zaemon
Bevin
Griff
Sally Dald
Lotchifelden
Providence
Konstantin Helbrecht
Vanri
"Loki"
"John Salamander"
Aria Fairskin
Dicky Klennaller
Gabriel
Toby
Uskura Uuthrakt
Zurielys Svafa
Enim Nurthkova
Caelan Daleburne
Pol
Isaac Datson
Belinar Anvilson
"Brother Laurence"
"Beau Boffin"
"Benwick Wolperten"
Jonathan Holtz
Nerali
Kaid
Lunar Samira Damasis
"Zym"
Xash'anyr
Hermes Kyril
Cruach Cestmir
Caedhros Duirsar
Celduil Notteel
Lyn
Gulf
Elyas Thorfin
Kid/Flamma
Flick
"Nightmare"
"The Devils Dues" / "Dues"
"Panther"
Dala
Nadjia
"Ser Savaker"
Tommy Bendt
Moras
Duvain
Maríangel Inès Rafaela del Eduardo Silvo y Ascensión de la Toledino
Ayiesha
Garath Twinblade
Andre Du'Vont
Kathal
Gult Mizor
and pre militant Ilmatari stuff:
Gaderel Anjou
Vigdis Odhinkarr

Thanks again and see you round!
Last edited by LivelyParticle on Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

mariangel

Re: Time to put Tilari on the shelf

Post by mariangel » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:03 pm

Tilari was great! It is sad because Mari never got much chance to interact with the helpsome Tilari when Mari started shifting away from being in Sibayad. I remember the chats that they had in her house fondly and hope to see her again!!

Also *Eduardo Silva -- but close enough! xD

MRFTW

Post by MRFTW » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:44 pm

Thank you and good luck from a frequent shopper. 😊

Aeryeris

Post by Aeryeris » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:49 pm

Tilari had a good run. I really like what she brought to Sibayad and it's a shame to see her go. Good luck on the new adventures;)
Currently playing: Ginny Fairlen

Evianna

Post by Evianna » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:49 am

she'th a good and nithe elf. thad to thee her go
you may remember me from such idiot characters as:

mystery

iyelle ixit'shii - waiting for her Death to come for her in Menzoberranzan
raimie mistmantle - sold into slavery
yukana ("malyss") - in a castle with her elf in kozakura

Wooden_Plank

Post by Wooden_Plank » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:04 pm

I liked Tilari a lot and always had a good time chatting.

I'm sure a lot of offence would be taken in calling them scams.. prefer legitimate business ventures, but perhaps ill thought through

Hope to see you around on another character

-Deitrich

Aellowyn
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aellowyn » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:06 pm

I've really enjoyed the interactions with Tilari and trying to decipher what she was saying. Her presence in Sibayed will be missed as well as her nice shop.

<redacted> Main
<redacted> Drow Alt
<redacted> Slave Alt
<redacted> Elf Alt
<rolled> Barbaric Elf Alt
<redacted> Alts of alts alt