Spring Festival & Festhall

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Masceo

Spring Festival & Festhall

Post by Masceo » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:01 pm

Great event! Thanks to Naleeah for all her effort in putting it together and Marcus for the use of his home. And of course to everyone that showed up, was auctioned off, bid and had fun.

I leave the rest of you to add the details :)
Namil: "He has this effect on young females."

Oliver: "He appreciates comedy." *He utters softly, in a near apologetic tone on Giogi's behalf.*

liasyllali

Re: Spring Festival & Festhall

Post by liasyllali » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:00 am

This was Naleeah's first event, and it went off with a blast! Thanks to everyone who came, also to the Ladies of Evergold faction, who helped to pull off a festhall in Corder tastefully and in a way that still captured the spirit of one.

Marcus and Nyx Demarin - The Master and Mistress of the house who first offered their mansion for its use.
Jurdi Ferkleshon and Lana Than'ell - awesome guards who kept the festhall secure.
Sera Valie, Andrianna Dirtytoes, and Koristan Everhold - The festhall's lovely ladies — and dashing man — of pleasure.
Alara Theinfallen and Noren Teafire - The live entertainment.

Also thanks to the host of patrons who put themselves on the auction block for dates! (not counting folks already listed)
Sawyer Brook, Giogi Silveroak, Kelaya Blake, Amaera Elraiendel, Lliira, and Memmorath Mersham.

And to all that attended. Thank you, you've made the first chapter of the Festhall Faction awesome! :)

SteelsSweets
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by SteelsSweets » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:04 am

I had a good time!

Thank you everyone for putting up with Andy and her unique take on what a Sharessen party should be.

Admittedly, her pies might have detracted from the cuddling that was the original plan but I had a great time and I give much <3 and kudos to everyone who took part!

Thank you for the great event and the willing, and not so willing, participants in the auction Andy got to officiate.
Discord: SteelsSweets#4815

Feral One

Post by Feral One » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:04 am

T'was tons of fun! Minus the threats of nose Bopping...*shakes fist at Marcus* I'm looking forward to more events like this!
Jack Oat wrote: come on out of the closet and i can show you just what i can do with my single-chambered pistol bb ;)
<3
WhereButterfliesGoToDie wrote:Not gonna lie, this is probably the most constructive turn I've seen an Arelith discussion thread take in awhile.

P Three
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by P Three » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:41 am

Much love to Lia for setting it up. <3 And to The Green Knight! For making a date happen. ;)
"Fail your Death Attack? Boomstick. Immune to sneak attacks? Boomstick. Gnome? Boomstick." ~ Baron Saturday

miesny_jez

Post by miesny_jez » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:14 pm

Damn RL issues.. missed another good event :/

Kalimere

Post by Kalimere » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:29 pm

Yeah. Green Knight was a total bro buying dates for those who kept getting outbid by the highrollers.
"I'm not grim."
~Andrej Cooper

".....Mostly."
~Also Andrej Cooper

Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Emotionaloverload » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:38 pm

This was so much fun! Such a beautiful change from all the rushing around.

<3!
-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.