Kudos to Cordor: From OV

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Gullys

Kudos to Cordor: From OV

Post by Gullys » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:52 am

Hail,

I play the Cordor Serial Killer named OV. When I made this character I was starting to move away from my Cordor guard Safa Arts. I thought to myself that I wanted to give the Cordor guard something to do, since it was usually painstakingly slow roleplay (no offense, my playing times might of just been awful).

I've killed, subdued, and simply talked to many people in Cordor on this killer known as OV and I am glad he has gained a reputation, making Cordor not as safe as one would think. I just want to give Kudos and many thanks to the people who were a team sport here for the roleplay and not just the PvP or bounty.

Jack Lynch, Thomas Castemont, Urshak Dragonskin, Zylzayya, Carci Silvercase, and many others including the entirety of the Cordor Guard.

These players are team sports even when PvP becomes a factor, it makes my day to see someone equally interacting as I do.

You can be happy that I am not going to shelve OV and just bring him out for fun, instead I plan to have him done in soon. Playing as if I'm on my last life of Mark of Destiny.

Thank you Arelith for making this serial killer roleplay worth it, and this won't be the last evil character roleplay you see from me.

Forum account moved to Goldeen

Akzeriuth900

Re: Kudos to Cordor: From OV

Post by Akzeriuth900 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:58 am

<3 OV is a great addiction to Cordor, he's been fun to hunt, and equally fun to talk to OOC. A great guy. Too bad you run away from me tho, you piker. :D

D4wN

Post by D4wN » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:00 am

It's not easy playing a villain on this server! Personally I've greatly enjoyed the storyline and seeing it develop. OV has been (is) a fun antagonist who has been interesting to see develop. The scene with him in the Shadovar will definitely go down as one of my favs.

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

Majieu

Post by Majieu » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:42 am

Wazaaa~ Sorry...

Thank you for shaking things up! Without even running into your character, OV, he added some fun complications to one of mine!

Encore, please. Excited to see.

Morgy
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Morgy » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:05 am

Yet to meet him in the flesh -- as far as I know, of course! Even if I have a stuffed dossier on him :')

Nar is as Nar Does

Post by Nar is as Nar Does » Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:27 pm

Kind words. I thank you.

Your presence is a benefit as a villain -- which is more rare than one would think.

Gullys

Post by Gullys » Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:59 pm

D4wN wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:00 am
It's not easy playing a villain on this server! Personally I've greatly enjoyed the storyline and seeing it develop. OV has been (is) a fun antagonist who has been interesting to see develop. The scene with him in the Shadovar will definitely go down as one of my favs.
Props to you Dawn for taking the roleplay initiative and everyone else that followed. This won't be the last villain you have from me, so you can look forward to the next one in due time. (Gotta finish some things though on OV so don't write him off.)
Forum account moved to Goldeen

somecritter

Post by somecritter » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:28 am

As someone who has not been involved in this at all, I still found it very interesting to read about how things developed. A massive kudos to you for making the world feel alive.

Walking through Cordor often made me think-- "I wonder if I know OV or if he has been following me."

Keep those cool characters coming!