Lyann's Shelving Kudo's.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

HeyLadyOfDecay
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Lyann's Shelving Kudo's.

Post by HeyLadyOfDecay » Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:31 pm

Hey people of Andunor! (I am so sorry, Lyann has been in contacted and befriended so many of you it's a long list)

Lyann's road has come to an end, No longer welcome in her city she decided to move on, Don't worry, I won't be gone. I and a few others are planning to start something new and awesome, Just not in the UD.
I do have to say goodbye to those that are left behind.

I am going to start with Elandra, Who to Lyann is still seen as her best friend.

And the basket of cute little drow from Del'Veldrin:

Xune.
I wonder if Lyann should put her in her suitcase.. Maybe she has, Or Xune snuck in herself.

Xuness.

Miz'mi.

Yass.

Zyn.

Siri'ana & Ragnar.
Don't kidnap my upcoming character, You know I wouldn't resist those blonde manes of him.
Siri'ana, You always captivated Lyann, And me with your storytelling of the past and your company.

Lily/Matron Niss.
This one unleased Lyann, And while it was oocly too soon for me, I learned a lot from you and grew in place in due time.

Zarra and Kal.

Zarra is an amazing character, When I IC described her as a piece of art, I meant every word of it.
Kal, Sorry, The rest of your name escaped me, I'm sure you'll forgive me.

I will -never- forget walking into that room and noped the hell out, Trapping Inosi inside due to the Lycannic presence in that room.

Honestly, Matron Dro'Vaalvaz, Everyone else of the house, While not being that close IC, I enjoyed each moment of it.

House Teken'Tyl, And with that I mean mostly just:

The twins. (I forgot your names *cry*)

Lyann had a wonderful time RPing with you both.

And with Johnathan.

Johnathan is a character that is so easily likable, It's just unfair. XD

Adelyn Bellerose:

I could likely spend the next 10 minutes writing about how awesome and amazing this character is,
I'll try to keep it short; I love that character. From her flirty nature to her love of history to even her back story,
Lyann enjoyed every moment of it.

Syn:

I'm sorry, Lyann is shelved and I'm not sure when or if she comes back. I would liked to RP way more with you
Thanks for the wonderful message <3

Hoo'Doo

Hoo'Doo is a goblin of wich Lyann to a liking to, And as result she kept buying small things from him. Keep on cooking!

Xr'iss (last name forgotten)

Always ready to lend him a hand in his search for materials, Wow, We've been on quite a few trips these last 2 weeks.
I hope you get your gear sorted!

Kal (The necromancer guy)

Sorry, Can't recall the full name either. I had a blast, This guy is, Obvious necromancer, But he takes it to the full edge of obvious and makes it art.

Halisstra Mizzrym;

How I wish I could continue this curious road of learning more about her returning family.

House Tanor'Thal!

Yeah, You guys know I love each of you till the end of the digital universe.

Ambrose, become a great slaver, my student.

Mez'Barriina, We can't talk about disguises, But you know what I am talking about. ^.-

Azária, Lyann is going to miss her a lot. But we'll stay in touch.

House Hel'Vael;

This is going to be a bit.. Hard.
Few months ago, Things went way out of hand and both sides got hurt.

Luestra is an amazing character and ooc a really nice person, I regret how things turned out between us

Ditto to you Zerra.

Merzyr, Lyann sees him as a real friend, Even though the difficulties they endured getting there.

Zilka, Lyann still wears your outfit at times ^.-

Sanguine, I always loved that character in its complexity.

Falduna, A Freth priestess I enjoyed helping through her training and loved making her necklace, I was very proud seeing it in her description.

Ducklings:

Val.. Eh, You're coming with me.

Tal, Lyann had serious moments that she looked upon her as a daughter more than a slave, Who could blame her when Tal shoved candy in her mouth like a ten year old XD

Seth, Sorry, I haven't seen you in the last bit, I hope things work out.

Elisith, Also hoped to have more time with you. (thanks for the amazing gifts though <3 )

Lori, To short. Bad slave.

Melody, Thank you for the wonderful capture to sold slave rp. and also, I loved the RP with your alt.

Braya, Thanks for coming back to Arelith for us. You are absolutely the best of us all. <3

Saul
Sad we never got to sail. Maybe in another character life.

Relonor
Ranger. You're lucky I'll never found out about Inosi ^.-

Azura
Haven't done much since I returned, But With Dro'Vaalvaz I remember you fondly.

Xah'Zakn
Where do I even start, Lyann may not agreed with her actions, and though we later on grew apart, I will always remember the RP between our characters fondly.

Xunil
I had hoped we would RP and adventure a lot more, I am sad not being there for the temple, I do wish you all the luck <3

Saslae,
Since you'll likely never going to find out IC, Lyann has documents of her past, She is a big fan, And so am I.

Kasima Shadowclaw, In all what happened, You shown not only a great roleplayer, But also a great person, Thank you.

Drik Shadowclaw, I'll be honest with you, The battle we had was really amazing for me, And I might have made it a bit awkward after, I don't like PvP, I seldom do it, And that made my battle with you something special, I lost, I almost won, I was thrilled. <3

Lastly.. Saving the best for last. Inosi.

I vibe hard with others, Like if I roleplay with you, I often do so because I want to know your character or really like your character
and want you to have fun. When it comes to Inosi and the player, I really vibe, Like if this person would live in my town, I'd be hanging out a lot.

Inosi is amazing, She sended me her entire back story once and I absolutely loved it, Her character is so much more than most can see. I enjoyed every moment, I'm taking her with me to the next adventure.

IF I FORGOT YOU:

I'm sorry, But Lyann knew half of Andunor, and sometimes, My brain needs a little jog.

I'm sad to go, But I'm sure the next character will be a blast, And maybe I will meet you again.

If you're curious about the new RP clan for wich my new character will be made, Send a PM <3
Lyann Reyer. Back by demand.
(Mass grave of other characters)

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Lyann's Shelving Kudo's.

Post by Edens_Fall » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:11 pm

As happens often with Adelyn, so many great players slide in and out of her world. Lyann was a special one. I lived our RP together when such moments good be stolen.

I find that is the greatest disadvantage to befriending truly exceptional players. Everyone knows how much they can offer to a story and seeks them out, thus it is hard to steal a moment of their time for oneself.

For the few stolen moments, I say Thank You

Quidix
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Quidix » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:07 pm

You may not have met Kasima under the most favourable circumstances, but I was impressed with your quality of writing and engagement. It's very clear she was loved by many.

I wish you all the best for your next characters, or Lyann's blazing return one day.

acey14

Post by acey14 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:39 pm

As someone specifically mentioned I feel obliged to reply - Lyann has honestly changed my opinion on slave RP, having only had negative or abandoned RPs in the past, Lyann was a complete change of pace in my RP experience. Getting to develop from a naive newbie to the Underdark, actually enslaved from the surface, from someone dodging their own death and unintentionally insulting their owners; to a pretty proficient slave has been immensely fun. Key among this, was the wonderfully inter-character experiences we had, which have been some of the best I've experienced here, especially, the clear care for walking the delicate line in managing slave RP, with the necessary cruelty required and the carefully written personal moments inbetween.

While I wish the circumstances could have been better and given more time to grow, being able to go from such a naive new slave, to one who would choose her Mistress over all of Andunor (And potentially freedom), has honestly been one of the most deep and exciting RP experiences for me as a player. And getting to develop the bizarre interpersonal bond, formed by implicit acknowledgements of similiarities has also been some of the most intriguing RP I've had.

I hope you enjoy your next experiences, and know the Duckling will follow Lyann wherever she goes and will gladly assist her in any future "Firery return in a blaze of glory", if such a day is ever to come. Have fun!
Xunesse Del'Veldrin
Valeria Byrne (Val)

And a worrying pile of other characters

With Darkness and Silence

Post by With Darkness and Silence » Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:58 am

^_^ Take your time. We'll be here.

Nightius

Post by Nightius » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:13 pm

i miss Lyann already!!!
though i am VERY glad that she didnt find out so thank you for letting me live for now ;)
Relonor Renor'Orbben "Ranger"
Celdorian - went back to the Sea

Apothys
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Apothys » Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:24 pm

Sad to hear Lyann is gone. Sad that tavern meeting was interrupted, but Kals sense of duty meant he had to leave or be possibly complicit.

Kudos Lyann!!

Talandis Tanor'Thal
Kalnafein Cress'delbarra
Tanis Thade
Merklynn Steelshadow II
Gulmyr Dro'Vaalvaz
Aerik Northman

D4wN

Post by D4wN » Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:49 pm

Lyann was a very engaging enemy for me. Someone who didn’t just jump to physical aggression or petty immature insults. She was smart, calculated and dangerous. A very worthy opponent. I’m sad we didn’t get to finish or drive our conflict further. Good enemies / antagonisers are hard to find. Thank you for creating an engaging experience and story.

I do wish you all the best and hope you find some relief in your break.

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

perseid

Post by perseid » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:19 am

I really enjoyed John's interactions with Lyann and I'll always be a bit sad they didn't get to have more since I really liked how their personalities synergized and would have loved to see more of where that went. A+ character by a very clever player.

Trashkeeper

Post by Trashkeeper » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:40 pm

Very rarely do I leave replies or speak upon things on the forum, but I did want to say my parting farewell to Lyann. It was interesting to interact with a slave who was smart and clearly had her head on her shoulders, and honestly I wish that I got more interactions like that. Lyann set a standard where I can never go back to boring, manual labor slaves where it's basically 0 interaction and I have to tell them to do everything, as well as develop their story for them.

I enjoyed the mystique of Lyann, and while I would like to remain unknown as to who I played, know that what happened between us was a conscious choice made by all sides. I regret anything turned out that way and there was no reason for it to devolve, but being hurt once so deeply made me pick and choose my interactions a bit more carefully than I used to, as well as keep my secrecy as to which characters I play.

Still, it is neither here nor there. Just know there are regrets, and I never intend to harm anyone in the process of RP. We all want to tell our own stories and interact with each other, harming and bullying anyone was never part of my plans, and neither was receiving any of it. I bid you farewell and have fun with your next character, and that you feel free to explore ideas and stories. I cannot wait to hear the tale.

Luastra Hel'Vael
Kamilla Pridebrand
Eirina
Lin Jia Li
Jin He

HeyLadyOfDecay
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by HeyLadyOfDecay » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:32 pm

Trashkeeper wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:40 pm
Very rarely do I leave replies or speak upon things on the forum, but I did want to say my parting farewell to Lyann. It was interesting to interact with a slave who was smart and clearly had her head on her shoulders, and honestly I wish that I got more interactions like that. Lyann set a standard where I can never go back to boring, manual labor slaves where it's basically 0 interaction and I have to tell them to do everything, as well as develop their story for them.

I enjoyed the mystique of Lyann, and while I would like to remain unknown as to who I played, know that what happened between us was a conscious choice made by all sides. I regret anything turned out that way and there was no reason for it to devolve, but being hurt once so deeply made me pick and choose my interactions a bit more carefully than I used to, as well as keep my secrecy as to which characters I play.

Still, it is neither here nor there. Just know there are regrets, and I never intend to harm anyone in the process of RP. We all want to tell our own stories and interact with each other, harming and bullying anyone was never part of my plans, and neither was receiving any of it. I bid you farewell and have fun with your next character, and that you feel free to explore ideas and stories. I cannot wait to hear the tale.
Thank you for your kind words. My "side" has been pointing fingers, and I have done my best to play it down or keep it from escalation, If this did not work towards you and you were affected, I'm sorry to hear that.
Lyann Reyer. Back by demand.
(Mass grave of other characters)