To Giant, Beshaban, Sunite, Mystran and me

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

TheLastAxeman

To Giant, Beshaban, Sunite, Mystran and me

Post by TheLastAxeman » Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:03 pm

All the kudos and love to a fantastic team of adventurers, bonded both by bigger plot and by random, fun encounters - finalized in a task where they aided young, aspiring paladin of Red Knight in delivering of important message to the Radiant Heart.

Also special praise to our Beshaban girl for being the best approach to portait interesting, complex character that follows technically an evil deity, but is both nuanced and fun to play with.
I love colouring metal pieces of my outfit with 174 and I cannot stop doing this
help me

Itikar

Re: To Giant, Beshaban, Sunite, Mystran and me

Post by Itikar » Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:34 am

Ahahaha, you were all a formidable company of adventurers and intriguing characters. I enjoyed every bit, from the odd casual start in the square, throughout all the path to the Radiant Heart. The alchemy and the banter were pretty captivating and kept me tied to the screen.

I am glad and honored you found Ele so enjoyable.

The Maid provides. <3

TheLastAxeman

Re: To Giant, Beshaban, Sunite, Mystran and me

Post by TheLastAxeman » Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:52 am

It was my favourite - let's say it openly - adventure on Arelith since I returned after a long break and first so engaging on character other than my old main, thanks to the team I finally feel attached to Ava enough to deliver her to higher lvls and maybe even achieve something. Thank you for your character once again. <3
(thanks to our Sunite I also faced some KNIGHTY situation in The Nomad, serious talk about duty, war and responsibility, which may be generic, but it's super important for young paladin character from order that is absent among players, existing only as NPCs)
I love colouring metal pieces of my outfit with 174 and I cannot stop doing this
help me