Kudos for Zaz'zax

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Wolfgangvondi

Kudos for Zaz'zax

Post by Wolfgangvondi » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:14 pm

Hello all.

Had in my mind to do a quick Kudos for Zaz'zax Char/ player a long time now. Since the char seemed to be gone, here it is:

First of all thanks for the player for all the time he was whit us and all the dedication he puted in to the char and the faction.

Zaz'zax was a lively char, easy to like, allays noticing and giving extra rp details to bolster others rp. One that how well the char was played could easily always be in the front and center of attention, but musty he opted to be more in the side lines, steeping in the light to help defined and elevate others rp, and them quickly going to the side lines again.
He played for must part a submissive drow male, whit a smile in the lips and not a care in the world. Apparently happy to do is best for his house.

Till the cycle that all changed. A few hours whit the matron drunk in her quarters, (that to this days no one else know what relay went on), changed everything. He become a very refined "mad villain", but still always whit a smile in is lips.
And giving a lot, i mean a lot of headaches : P

Only regret i have, it was that the char and the rp... deserved to end it in a more .. "epic way".

Your char is missed! (but not the headaches : PPP)

Kudos Zaz'zax

Nightius

Re: Kudos for Zaz'zax

Post by Nightius » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:52 pm

The best Bro, one could have asked for!

MISSING YOU!!!

1000 Kudos
Relonor Renor'Orbben "Ranger"
Celdorian - went back to the Sea