Hesen/Warre/Mark/Tobold/Aurok

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

MarkRed

Hesen/Warre/Mark/Tobold/Aurok

Post by MarkRed » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:57 am

Heyo everyone! This is hopefully only temporary and I hope to add back to it with a more inclusive list of people whom have touched me in my nearly one year on Arelith. Not used to the Forums so I apologize for terrible formatting and blah blah blah <3

Hesen Redbeard, Kuldarn of Brogendenstein

Taggert Redbeard - One of if not the first person I'd ever spoken to OOC and was kind enough to invite me to make a Dwarf with him in Brog and show me the ropes for alot of things, both OOC about NWN and Arelith, and IC about countless things.

Austimil(???) Deepstone (Female Deepgnome) - I'm ashamed to admit I don't remember your name at all...but you were one of the first people Hesen interacted with, most of the time dealing with Drow chasing after you, I miss this stuttering little cleric, Hesen started to learn Gnim to help you feel less at odds in your time at the surface :(

Oak Vintergard - Everyones favorite and lovable now-Thane, like many on this list I'd wished to have alot more interactions with you, but slowly I stopped playing Hesen as much as I wanted to and well...yeah...

Malek-dorn Sterheart - Need I say more? Amazing player, incredibly inclusive and knowledgeable even while claiming he knows almost nothing! Supreme Magnificent Overlord Xothdelvar!

Osvaldir & Snorri Wordsmith - Two of the many father-figures Hesen had in his time, helped Hesen with many many Dwarf-things, having been my first PC on Arelith, and my First Dwarf.

Boywder Bloodsmith - I miss you brother, I hope to see you again, here or elsewhere, and I'll return that Axe.

Svirfnibla(?????) - Volamtar that showed Hesen the mountains around Brog, when he was feeling lost you opened his eyes to see things he'd not seen before, or atleast in a different light.

Axel ??? - Sorry I don't remember his last name q.q... but like everyone on here you're an amazing player and RP'er and I've loved every PC I've met you on. But you deserved every caning you've gotten. <3

Brog - I know most every Samman is met with overwhelming kindness and gifts from many in the community, but it was such a big thing both for Hesen and Me, it really gave me an amazing impression of not just Brog but the entire server.

Azure Quill - Apart from Abdiel(?) I'd never gotten too much a chance to speak with yall, but we've had a few adventures and I'd hoped to have a few more, but another time. <3

Mark Red, Quartermaster of the Cordorian Guard

Estelle Misthollow - The person who pushed Mark to first become a Guard and watched him grow along the way, always building him up, helping him and suggesting his promotion countless times. I am still regretful for rolling him when I did.

Impei Cliffheart(???) - The friendly little Hinness that always chatted with me late at night and offered food, I still miss the pies!

Cordor Guard 175-177ish - Too many of yall to name but I miss yall all the same, even the night watch!

Warre Silverkin, Priestess and Paladin of the Ptarian Order

Slag Ironvein - The first person Warre ever met upon coming to Arelith. Oh how perfectly timed their meeting was, both walking off the docks mere seconds from each other. At first glance I'd thought to myself, "What an odd-name", little did I know how close we'd become. A brother in more than just belief and faith

Devon Marshal - Along with Slag Devon was a huge help in Warre's early days, back when she used to occasionally stutter and was rather quiet and shy. A true brother, and even father figure that helped her alot, I am sad that I was not around to help Devon tho.

Validus Moncham - Validus and Devon both played major roles in Warre joining the Ptarian, showing her countless times that they were truly a force of good and peace on the Isle, along with helping her solidify her own Oaths of Mercy and Redemption.

Isabella Castrava - The first "love" that Warre ever had, completely accidental, but it blossomed into something I wished went on for longer. It all started because of Jando obnoxiously eating a pie around the fire in Cordor, and Warre was displeased at how he treated people, so she made Isabella a pie for herself.

Sili Aseph(Arrellanes?) - The Gina Linetti to my Amy Santiago(B99). Always careless but fun and never afraid to ask anyone anything, even a Paladin! I've interacted with you on alot of my PCs and always love our interactions.

Hiram Skylarth(?) - We never really saw eye-to-eye on really...anything, but I was always amazed and will continue to be and use Hiram as an example of a good Paladin that ISN'T Lawful Stupid or Lawful Nice.

Hydaelyn Laurent - We've known eachother for a long long time on Warre but never really interacted too much until lately, and I'm sorry for this! But it was warming to see Hiram and her together being happy, atleast for a time. :)

Thomas Castemonte - I'd like to call you a close friend, or at the very least an acquaintance or ally, mostly before her time in the Guard, it was just the little things like the "How are you"s or "Good mornings", kept a really down to earth connection between this Paladin and Aasimar <3

Providence - An unlikely friendship, but the main reason Warre refused to see anyone Warlocks or otherwise as innately evil and first let their actions speak for themselves. I hope Providence shares this enlightenment to others aswell.

Ptarian Order - Too many to name, all of you I've interacted with in some degree, big or small <3

Silvermanes - Much the same with the Ptarian, as its nearly Sister-Order, loved all my interactions with this group.

Silver-Winds - As with many on this list, too many to name and too many stories with many of you, but not enough time.

Tobold Ironfoot, of the Merchant Navy

Pentunia Weatherby - The main reason Tobold started sailing and stayed aslong as he has! He was always drawn to Pent and with a little bit of outside "Help" the two slowly came together, both being shy and cute all the while.

Maria De La Ta-Legs - Its partly your fault I joined the Navy, back when Tob was a Commoner! Boarding Triple-mast ships and Undead Galleons at Lv12! Also you can never get my legs now!

Zemys - The only other Hin in the Navy for the longest time, helped Tob both with monsters and drama!

Raewynn (Pie-Goddess) - Need I say more?

Merchant Navy as a whole - Didn't get enough time to spend with any of you too much, I was pretty quiet mostly while we sailed for some IC and some OOC reasons

Aurok Nola-Kavi, Friend of the Grove

Aurok poked and prodded people for way too long, but I am thankful to EVERYONE he interacted with for being remotely patient and understanding, I'd wanted to try something new that wasn't either entirely proper English or a sailor/scottish accent.

Strange Dwarf(?) - I remember coming to Skal and seeing you get into daily fights with Half-Orcs over the littlest of things, but we became friends and you called me Rocko! Wish we could've hung out more.

Azariah Aerolothi(?) - First person Aurok had seriously spoken to since coming to Arelith. United in their common home and hatred in [REDACTED], they became likely one of the most unexpected friends on the Isle. A high and mighty Sun-Elf Wizard, and a Dumb and brutish Barbarian, but you helped him read and speak both Common and Elven and eventually befriended a good number of people because of his higher(albiet slightly) education/speaking level.

Vei-sha - Storm and you both helped Aurok start to come to terms and fix his connection with nature, I've said it a dozen times and I'll say it more, wish we could've interacted more.

Storm Nightwind - As above, you helped Aurok with his nature issues and eventually led him to the Rangers, where he met so many friendly and like-minded people.

Heartwood Grove / Skull Crag Rangers - Many of you were the same people and I've loved our shared interests over certain things, many of you I wish I could name outright but I sadly am terrible with names...(As seen on this post...)

Aeswulf - A shock to see on the Isle, another of the Blue Bear Tribe, but a friendship that I'm glad I had!

Em - Same as with Wulf! I've loved our time together, and our first meeting at the Riv's trivia night, was glorious all around.

Wandering Wayfinders - Love all of you, all of our little adventures, from Kohligen to hunting Drakes around the Isle.

Thomas Castemonte - I'm sorry to you most of all, having to deal with ALL of Cordor's drama, and then Aurok all the time, I still loved all of our interactions, Aurok or not, Chief Guardian Just-Thomas.

Hermes Kyril - One of the only people to believe Aurok in his times of trouble and actively try to help him, but a lovely friendship Triangle between you, Aurok and Thomas that was also so on edge! Why can't we be friends!?!

Many more I've played...

Aunrae Shi'en, Eilistraeen Drowess, AKA Vzavaran(Spelling might be wrong...)
Thice Shi'en, Half-Elven Archer
Unamed Cleric of Selune
Unamed Warlock
Unamed Sorceress

Others - I KNOW I've missed dozens, countless people who have impacted my time here, both OOC and IC, and I'm sorry for missing all of you.

Table&Chair Brick Wall | RedKnight Quartermaster | World's friendliest Tormite | Average Book Enjoyer Luskan | Stutter Elf Archer | Pie Goddess' #1 Fan | Best Slave Luskan | Deadpanned Luskan |

Communication, the only thing that matters.

Arienette
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Hesen/Warre/Mark/Tobold/Aurok

Post by Arienette » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:18 pm

Hesen, the OG Redbeard cousin.

A pleasure to play with the character and the player.

AsteraceaeOculus

Post by AsteraceaeOculus » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:59 pm

I'm glad that we've become friends outside of Arelith and are enjoying a great curse of Strahd campaign together, as well as adventures on the Star wars server. I've only met Tobold and Warre, but I'm sure that your other characters are just as much of a joy to interact with.

Dragonovith
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dragonovith » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:21 pm

Tobold was a really cool guy.

Paint

Post by Paint » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:36 am

Your characters have always been a blast, and I'm glad to have had a chance to interact with them on the characters I have!

Hragli

Post by Hragli » Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:10 am

Just saw this. My man, it was a pleasure to play with you. Hope to do so again soon. Safe travels.

Muses:
Snorri Wordsmith, Once and Future King - Too Old for This
Lourenço Malhinde, Pursuivant of Siamorphe - Tea with the King

Hragli Truesilver, the God-Meddled - To Erackinor
Elric van der Weald, the Knight of the Winter Court - A Profane Sacrifice

Whosdis

Post by Whosdis » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:52 pm

Very belated by now!

It was a pleasure interacting with Aurok, he definitely was Azariah AeLoRothi'(!!!)'s (albeit Aerolothi is also a cool spelling) first friend after leaving Skaljard. You also got to be the recipient of my deep lore ramblings on him, haha.