Elderith's final moments

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

farnese
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Elderith's final moments

Post by farnese » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:48 pm

Woah... I thought I'd never find the guts to do that... but... it finally happened.
After playing on Arelith for a long while and having never rolled a single one, I finally managed to roll my first character and the one I loved more.
I should say thank you to way too many people, many of them are not even longer around:
everyone I interacted with during the golden age of Light Keep, those who brought it down, those who tried countless attempts at taking it back and those who will still remember Benwick for the years to come.

A big thank you and a big hug to Cuthbert, Luther, Olia, Alurazien, Simon, Amadeo and Daltanius for supporting Elderith's last raid on the tainted keep and for being close to her during her final hour on Arelith.
And thank you to DM Grumpycat, for being an awesome and friendly DM and for being always ready to spend a word of advice.

DestroyerOTN

Re: Elderith's final moments

Post by DestroyerOTN » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:38 pm

Nooooooo! I didn't get to be a big enough pest! DDDD:

Kudos to you for the interaction we did have. Very considerate, very open, and very willing to give benefit of the doubt to any slip-ups! Hopefully, I may villainously badger your next character -way- more than petty guises!

-and so do the ranks of Light Keep lessen... yesssss... all according to plaaaaaan
"Playin' nobody, no how since AR 112"
Griefmaker wrote:Personal choices regarding RP which[..] limit a character in some way[…] should in no way be an argument for changing something on the server

Yma23

Post by Yma23 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:48 pm

A old and memorable character. I've known her though many characters over many (ooc!) years. To see her story come to an end is sad, but understandable. Certainly deservingof one final kudos!

CragOrion
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by CragOrion » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:31 am

Yay, somebody to hang out with Trynn in the afterlife ;p

get anythging on the roll?

Celestia Silverarms
Karynn Eldafire

Rugnar

Post by Rugnar » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:19 am

Well...that's different...I remember Elderith being around back when I was playing Cynthia like three years ago...how time flies! Great character...great player...WOO HOO MORE FARNESE!
Current Main Character - Xuneyl Teken'tlar

Old mains - Mithpsira Phexori, Annabelle Ross, Ambroz Lyons, Azalea Lyons, and Elenia Davenport, The Crow

vaclavc

Post by vaclavc » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:52 am

Several of my characters met Elderith and she was always a blast to RP with. Kudos to you and yes, more Farnese please!
-V-
Retired characters: Thazmudin; Cyrianthir; Zalastrien; Nebuzirah; Qaenuhir; Toruvilen Sivolun; Vaeluzir.

MissMay

Post by MissMay » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:30 pm

I'm still not speaking to you for keeping Cuthbert up past his bedtime....

PorcineAerodrome
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by PorcineAerodrome » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:48 am

I've also known you for a number of years over a number of characters, excellent bit of RP and brought a nostalgic lump to my throat! Well played indeed! :)
"The panoply to encapsulate the unspoken nobility of a comradeship."