Thank You

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

BillNye

Thank You

Post by BillNye » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:37 pm

I just wanted to get a quick thank you out there to everyone that I've played with, for making it a great experience all around. For those of you who don't know who I play, I play Kazimir Mechislav. Every single person I played with was exemplary, both in character and out. And as I don't have much time left (1 day) before I ship off into the Navy, I wanted to make sure you all got noticed for your hard work.

Annette de Lussan - For helping out every single person you came across, despite your character being a very stubborn and angry woman. Not to mention, the energy that you put into every emote is astounding, and I always found it hard to keep up with you. I adored every moment we had.

Amaera Elraindel - We talked plenty about how brains worked, never got around to actually finding out how they did though. You're a very caring person, you deserve more credit.

Isendur Vaile - Being there since the start, man! We made it so far- Level 9.

Marcus Nephular Demarin - For a very very rich character- No joke, he has tons of gold -from what I saw, I knew there was more if I dug more into him in character. I appreciate that.

Robert Fury - They'll get you one day.

Jurdi Furkleshon - You are the Boomhower of Arelith, and you always put a grin on my face personally whenever you typed out those barely eligible accents. Not to mention an overall great character.

Naleeah al Isahim - You know what for. Even if you don't, you make it your goal to include as many people as possible in your events and I think you should be recognized for it. No matter how small the events were.

Andriarna Dirtytoes - You also know what for. And on top of that, for sending speedies with sparkles whenever I was getting murdered half-way to hell! Rest assured, I still appreciate it.

Evelyne - Some of you may not have heard of this character, but I think she was a very deep and emotional character that needs royalties as well for her work. Kazimir never knew what to think around her.

Ambroz - Solid guy, always glad to have a bit of fun whenever we met in-character ever since the Festhall event. We'll raid more villages later, friend.

Odessa Sy'donia - You're hilarious in tells, and your character was adorable whenever she was angry. I wouldn't have tried calming her down either.

Pelagius (something something) - You're not on long enough for me to even remember your full name. If you were, however, you'd bring quality roleplay with you and solid backstory to the war that's going on. I really enjoyed the brief interaction between your character and mine.

Clan Datson - You're just THAT GUY who always has the BEST timing in ANY situation. I loved your character's tourettes, it was awfully hilarious.

Jaz Whitley - Your character was an excellent coward, and an even better chav. Lay off the Witcher 3 and you'll be healthy again, I promise.

Alicia Lortal and Merin Milltea - You both are a hilarious couple, especially when flirting with men. I was half inclined to have Kazimir say, when they spoke Draconic to each other in hushed whispers, "Say more ~words."

DM_Grumpycat - We shared a moment. It was very awkward. I'm still thankful he hasn't told anyone yet.

Lanika - You have too much energy, and you waste it on GOSSIP. But I enjoy that too so we're even, we relate far too much for you to have stopped saying hello in even a tell or to.

And for everyone else that I didn't get to in this thank you letter, let me know and I will edit you in. I have an awful heat-of-the-moment memory. Every single person on the server no matter how maimed of a way you have it, you contribute to the community in some way. It was a very enjoyable (if brief) experience. Probably the best time I've had here since I started.

With heart,
Hannibal

P.S. - Sorry, didn't want to spoil the time I had left by giving out my name. I hope you all understand and can forgive me.
Last edited by BillNye on Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tashalar

Re: Thank You

Post by Tashalar » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:32 pm

Pelagius Castillian.
Sometimes keeping your head down and enjoying things afresh is the best way :) I'd only seen you around a few times and heard about Kazimir, but you'll be back...
Good luck in the Navy!
#2: Archmage Swift's Spellduel Rules
#3: "But I'm An Abjurer, I Can't Conjure!"
#4: This Spellbook Is Fire
#5: Think For Once, Archmage Amana
#6: Cor, What A Stunner
#8: Sigermane Special
#9: What Is This, Cordor In The Fifties?

Feral One

Post by Feral One » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:19 pm

:( *sniffle* We shall meet again for sure, my friend. And Tashalar beat me to it! You'll be back...they always come back.

Kaz is a grand character, for sure! I always laugh a little at something that is said everytime we meet up...and you're a stand-up player yourself...keep up the good work, enjoy navy life, and we'll see you when you get back!
Jack Oat wrote: come on out of the closet and i can show you just what i can do with my single-chambered pistol bb ;)
<3
WhereButterfliesGoToDie wrote:Not gonna lie, this is probably the most constructive turn I've seen an Arelith discussion thread take in awhile.

FoxyPigeon

Post by FoxyPigeon » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:21 pm

Good luck in the Navy and your future endeavors! It was always fun interacting with you both in and out of character. :D I'll always remember our walk from wharftown to find wood, only to have you unexpectedly blinded and mauled by a cleric and wolves. <3 Hope to see you again sometime!

P Three
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by P Three » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:41 pm

Hahah That talk in the Nomad. ;)

You know how to get hold of me. Don't let the DI give you any crap. XD Well, any crap more than he's supposed to.
"Fail your Death Attack? Boomstick. Immune to sneak attacks? Boomstick. Gnome? Boomstick." ~ Baron Saturday

SpymasterGend

Post by SpymasterGend » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:44 pm

*Raises a mug* Here's to Kazimir's patience while Jurdi swallows ale and vowels, despite the pocket-watch thing. And pop in when you can, off Navy time.

UUD-40

Post by UUD-40 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:55 pm

You still have someone to best in combat, you lecherous duelist you.
Hold me closer tiny 'mancer,
Count cadavers on the highway
Lay them down in sheets of linen
You had a a busy day today.

grip
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by grip » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:10 pm

Kazimir has an awesome backstory that affects his interactions with the world, cool as hell battle emotes [Grenades, yes], is not afraid of conflict, and sticks to character even when it hurts. That is a lot of good stuff. Good work with him and glad that this time we were ~kinda~ on the same team, well, at least not having slaughterfest 2015 like the last characters. I'll be glad when he comes back.
Last edited by grip on Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thake wrote: Wanna rule Aristotlus? Gotta min/max like a pro..

P Three
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by P Three » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:12 am

What was this Slaughterfest and HOW DID I MISS IT
"Fail your Death Attack? Boomstick. Immune to sneak attacks? Boomstick. Gnome? Boomstick." ~ Baron Saturday

grip
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by grip » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:46 am

Just a cold, murder filled night at the Mayfields that Hannibal and I were part of on our last characters.
Thake wrote: Wanna rule Aristotlus? Gotta min/max like a pro..

P Three
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by P Three » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:53 am

I never get to have any fun.

Rugnar

Post by Rugnar » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:17 am

There was a slaughtering and I wasn't invited? C'mon guys...rude. :P
Current Main Character - Xuneyl Teken'tlar

Old mains - Mithpsira Phexori, Annabelle Ross, Ambroz Lyons, Azalea Lyons, and Elenia Davenport, The Crow