Sai Returns to the Shelf

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs
Aradin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Sai Returns to the Shelf

Post by Aradin » Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:53 pm

The Spiritfarer's back on the shelf! She's got so many more stories to tell, but knowing when to take a break from playing has always been a good thing for me - and for my characters.

Thanks very much to everyone who's engaged with her. Particular kudos go to Lefric Ruston, Ayiesha Dahyarif, and Oak Vintergard. Three very good roleplayers playing memorable characters who I've had the pleasure of storytelling with for a long time. I'd also like to extoll the talents of Mariangel de la last name *cough*, Rictus Mortimer, Minto Fuzzypaw, Navarra, and Olissa & the Skull Crags Rangers. Thanks for being part of Sai's story, each in your own ways.

Sai will be back someday for the next part of her story. It's been neat to play a character in stints. It feels less like a straight all-the-way-through D&D campaign from 1 to max level, and more like I'm playing a series of modules with one character. I don't know what the next chapter will hold, but I'm looking forward to it! Cheers all.

Was Lloyd Grimm, Sai Aung-K'yi, Stink Spellworped, Ikarus, and Revyn the White.

Choofed

Re: Sai Returns to the Shelf

Post by Choofed » Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:02 pm

Sai was an absolute classic. 10/10 You better be RPR 40.