Safira Athol (malicious) Kudos Post

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Nathan1111

Safira Athol (malicious) Kudos Post

Post by Nathan1111 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:47 am

Well, it's been a while, and a pleasure, to play the server. But with some outside stuff and a desire slowly dwindling to play, I thought it'd be as fair as ever to finally (probably) perma shelve the character. Safira has gone off to Cormanthor to live with her family and run her business mogul from afar. From book cosplaying nerd, to vampire thrall, to the chosen of Vhaeraun, to evil business woman, it's been *wild.*

Just listing a few people who've been absolutely fantastic to rp with on Safira/Nieven. Thanks to the following (in no particular order) for some amazing rp during my time here!

Nemerarie Athol, T'errezal Athol, Vel'zinnia Athol, Trelzen, Vel'uss, Nerali, Lilian Williams, Roselyn Kingsley, Anastasia, Lorenzo Ortega, Aunrae Hlairyn, Velli Thom, John Slamander, Merwyn, Kiira, Luastra Hel'vael, Veldrin Hel'vael, John Holtz, Francesca Visconti, "Gloom", Amaldor, Narrissorin, Raewynn, Selddath, Acedia, Baldissere, Perine, Illiam'ala Xel'vraxa, Aelia, Zokap, Kathu, Thomas Castemont, Kai'lani, and Valros.

There's probably some people I'm missing! But I've played this character way longer than I ever intended and most of the interactions escape me. It's been good, folks! I'll miss my pretty little honey.

Praise the Masked Lord, baby.

Xune Seeriir - Died of a Terminal Illness.
Safira Athol- Girlbossing, Gaslighting, Gatekeeping

neverwinternightly

Re: Safira Athol (malicious) Kudos Post

Post by neverwinternightly » Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:30 am

I've had the amazing opportunity to see Safira through a few of those stages of her life! From that first introduction to her as my character stumbled into a bed burning in the Abyss all the way up to the very final goodbye. It's been rollercoaster of emotions, but it's been a blast as well!

Take care and enjoy yourself with whatever the future holds! <3

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:05 pm

While we only RPed a few times before Adelyn was instructed to "leave my Thrall alone sister!" 😔 I fully enjoyed those small moments.

I wish the best for you in whatever may come.

Whosdis

Post by Whosdis » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:49 pm

I was only to have a brief interaction with her before work, and it left a mark. If and when your interest rekindles, I hope to run into you again as your other concepts that you execute!

I will never sleep

Post by I will never sleep » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:53 am

One of the most expressive characters I've ever had the pleasure of writing with, which is admirable on its own- but then you delve into her love for attention and praise and look at her perform score and think "wait, she was just acting the entire time?" which to me was a small stroke of genuinely clever writing. Something that keeps me playing here despite myself.

And far from the only reason I enjoyed playing with you, and Safira. But to speak it all here would probably not be doing it justice. You are a genuinely talented writer, so I hope you find greener pastures whereever it is that you go.

D4wN

Post by D4wN » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:33 am

Thanks so much for the mention! I really liked the time between our characters when Thomas was still a slave. You certainly caused some controversy and challenges for his thinking and mindset. Enjoyed seeing Safira go through some of those changes. All the best in life!

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

Disaster Lesbian

Post by Disaster Lesbian » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:39 am

I never expected Aelia and Safira to get on as well as they did. What started off as a somewhat weird introduction, to various hijinks, from running through the Lowerdark just to fight things and get profit and enjoy it all, I enjoyed their relationship. It was an intimate friendship, one where there was care- and one where I, as a player, genuinely missed Safira when she wasn't around much.

I'll continue to miss Safira, she was a wonderful PC; both to watch in the span for which Aelia knew her, as well to the various parts of life and her history learned, ascertained or was alluded to.

I'll miss her greatly. Wherever you go, whatever you do- you were a blast to play with, and I wish you the best with wherever things take you next.

Player Of:
Veisha Calan - Active;
Vanna Orthae-Orseeva - Rolled; Has become a Human Shade
Liliana Elossa -Rolled; Fighting Fiends in Avernus
Szol Shadowclaw - Rolled; Gone to rend kneecaps
Sariah N'landroshien -Rolled; Has become one with the Hag

Killer on the drive home

Post by Killer on the drive home » Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:52 pm

Tbh everytime people don't kudos Killer it's clearly malicious
Unwanted, too slow
Sent to the world below

Itikar

Post by Itikar » Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:15 pm

Safira was an absolute joy to roleplay with and a very unusual and intriguing take on the drow race. I am really glad we could finally meet and exchange insights upon the times through which our characters had not stumbled into each other. And now I wish we had more time and chances to do so, but it is fine, and I am grateful for what lovely roleplays we had. <3

98lbs of sad carryweight

Post by 98lbs of sad carryweight » Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:11 am

gg wp, cool person.