Improvements

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Cabarcos
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Improvements

Post by Cabarcos » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:44 pm

Apart from other changes like the ones made for Rogues, just a day after I decided to make a new one (again), that are welcome, today I fought against some orcs and some of them used Intimidate on me and Second Wind (I guess) on themselves.
I don't know when they started using it, but I think it's the first time I noticed it.

Keep up the good work.

Cabarcos
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Improvements

Post by Cabarcos » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:54 am

After reading my post in the morning, and seeing that my point it's probably not clear at all, I decided to elaborate.
What I mean is that I love to see the continuous changes that are made on the server to improve the experience of the players.
After several years I have seen a lot of new classes, systems, areas, writs, and adjustments to almost everything.
Most of them are very good, and others maybe not be so good (and that depends on your point of view or preferences), and they are always evolving.
I love to see old faces and new ones working to improve the server, and I think that the pace at which they are made has increased a lot.

Thanks.