Silvard and the -loadoutfit update

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

perseid

Silvard and the -loadoutfit update

Post by perseid » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:56 am

I want to say first that I don't think contributors owe us anything. I say this because I always worry a little that these kinds of kudos lend towards an attitude that contributors "should" do anything when they're already putting in a lot of effort for free. That said, I want to give my kudos to the -loadoutfit update and Silvard. Silvard implemented something that I think will make life easier for a lot of people and then, when there were complaints from some of us, Silvard was very patient in hearing out our pain points with the update and worked to understand the reasoning behind them before pushing out another update only a short time later that sought to strike a well thought out compromise. I don't know about anyone else's feelings but since I made the original thread discussing the change I wanted to make a new one saying I'm extremely impressed both with the quality of the work and with Silvard's overall handling of feedback from the community.

Amateur Hour

Re: Silvard and the -loadoutfit update

Post by Amateur Hour » Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:28 pm

I just had the chance a bit ago to really play around with the new system, and now that I've really thought about its capabilities and gotten used to it, I really love it. It makes things so much easier for any character that operates in multiple "modes".

Rolled: Solveigh Arnimayne, "Anna Locksley"
Shelved: Ninim Elario, Maethiel Tyireale'ala
Current: Ynge Redbeard, ???

Griefmaker

Post by Griefmaker » Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:40 am

This most recent change so that one can keep the appearance despite different AC types is absolute gold.

Outstanding job, man!

Cabarcos
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Cabarcos » Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:47 am

Griefmaker wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:40 am
This most recent change so that one can keep the appearance despite different AC types is absolute gold.

Outstanding job, man!
Yes, a great thing just at the start and it continues getting better.