Abigail Cheers!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Remember when

Abigail Cheers!

Post by Remember when » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:46 am

Returned home to face consequences for her actions, Abigail is off! Here's a few parting kudos.

Jarin T. : Dude you are too cool. It is a mega shame they never got to have a reunion. Loved the prayers, openness to get involved, just great.

Team Triad: Adalbrandt, Etana, Torestitittntn, etc etc, you guys are great. Great emotes from you guys, great characters, it's a shame we never got to really hang out

Calduil: The iceberg to Abigail's Tormish Faith and the spawn of her hate, great rival.

Pelagius: I don't even need to say it man. Your RP has grown so much, your writing style eloquent and the thought you put into everything is outstanding. Seriously Disney Villain of the Year award right here.

Ann Thrule: Ain't nobody screw with momma ann. ain't nobody. A character with a surprising amount of depth aside from being grr angry meat shield

Amadeo + Team Harper: You guys tried. But hey if you guys hadn't I don't think anyone would've tried to save the princess in the tower. And probably dead.

There were probably other people Abigail was friends with before she was turned into a damsel in distress. Great times, last time I take MoD on a character for a while. So thanks to everyone I got to RP with because this was likely the best story/character I've had the pleasure of getting to write for. Yer all great. High fives all around

Xarge VI

Re: Abigail Cheers!

Post by Xarge VI » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:09 am

Abigail was great!
Jarin was really broken after he heard what happened to to Abigail.