Admiral of Amn dinner party!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Morgy
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Admiral of Amn dinner party!

Post by Morgy » Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:01 am

Thanks to DM Honey for their marvellous Admiral PC and the many PCs who made the diplomatic dinner feel very alive and authentic! I really think these small additions to the larger plot of Amn/Waterdeep make the story feel so much more absorbing.

Good show!

Aeryeris

Re: Admiral of Amn dinner party!

Post by Aeryeris » Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:22 am

I super enjoyed it! Thanks to everyone who attended, ans especiallt to Honey for making such an awesome NPC. Such a good portayal of Amn's might personified.
Currently playing: Ginny Fairlen

D4wN

Post by D4wN » Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:14 am

Glad I logged on a little early for this. Honey's knowledge of lore and their writing style are great. Allowing for much inclusion and participation. I love even just small interactions like a dinner party that can simply just spark good debates and conversations to progress / develop a story. Thank you for letting me be a part of this.

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:32 pm

It sounds like a fun time, and I'm sure everyone that was invited had a blast! While I haven't had a chance to partake in DM Honey's events yet, I look forward to it at some point in the future as I've been hearing a lot of good things OOC!