It's Raining Corpses! Hallelujah!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

D4wN

It's Raining Corpses! Hallelujah!

Post by D4wN » Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:56 am

Long has Trick been a thorn in the sides of Cordorians. But never did I expect this to become so big. With his friend Nalak, the two of them have created a ton of RP in Cordor and I at least have enjoyed the interactions immensely.

Today was especially a big day. Waking up to a public threat made and our meeting in the Shadovar. To the exiles and the subsequent raining of corpses that had Cordor in quarantine lockdown. Been run off my feet for RL hours on this, but enjoyed every moment. It's so hard playing baddies and not being constantly stomped before you get to tell your story. So kudos to you all and look forward to seeing what's next.

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

Tricktyr

Re: It's Raining Corpses! Hallelujah!

Post by Tricktyr » Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:12 am

Nalak and I started on this server last December and have been constantly searching for that one big scheme; brainstorming on the ultimate plan to bring down Cordor! And now our name is out, and Hexlith shall raze the city to the ground in the coming days!

Seriously though, stuff like this is what keeps us playing. I'm beyond happy that people are enjoying our rampant tomfoolery, day in and day out. This server is amazing lmao

"Rara temporum felicitate, ubi sentire quae velis, et quae sentias dicere licet. "

- Tacitus

Characters

• Trick Debonair

• Pargas Zigglenut

• Emmerich Blackmantle

Aradin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Aradin » Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:18 am

Victim of corpse rot plague here and I had some good fun! I always support creative villainy, keep up the effort.

Was Lloyd Grimm, Sai Aung-K'yi, Stink Spellworped, Ikarus, and Revyn the White.

Manabi

Post by Manabi » Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:34 am

It is always a joy to see Trick and Nalak shinanigans. A breath of fresh air to an otherwise dull afternoon.
Owlbears are the only thing keeping Arelith from the D&D experience.

Morgy
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Morgy » Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:19 am

Good work! Lovely bit of villainy!!

DM Poppy

Post by DM Poppy » Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:28 pm

At this time, a decision has been made to lock this Kudos through absolutely no fault of the original poster. We do however all agree that the time and energy of DM Rainbow whom hosted the event, was greatly appreciated by everyone whom got to participate.
I'm the nice one.. I promise :twisted: