Solaurak, Vaavas..

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

dirza

Solaurak, Vaavas..

Post by dirza » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:46 pm

...and several others usually travelling side by side with Dirzva.

Take direct-approach guard male with strict indocrination and free minded Vaavas and put to them veteran, old, but ignorant female (remember the book argue? She does not even think males should be taught to read :P ) and shes getting frustrated over and over :lol:

You two manage to uphold your determination in rp even after our hours-non-stop trips, a thing i fail in (getting slowly worn down by game!).

Always manage to shock my character, one way or the other, i laughed so much when you told to Ardulcice, to run across supposed gas trap as first (a female you both should protect with own lifes as shes priestess-to-be)...not so much my character :D

And Gold(disguised) along with Durrash, both succesfully breaking the bitch side of my character, so hard to stay hostile to non drow after numerous trips together and listen to constant Durrashs whinning about how our gods are allies so she should accept his magic... :twisted:

And apology to poor Vraethir, for being so meany when tossing her out of Temple.

CragOneEye

Re: Solaurak, Vaavas..

Post by CragOneEye » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:51 pm

LOL! Ooooorrr maybe he's trying to corrupt her soul dun dun duuun! But no is amusing watching her twistedly evil she can be at time s(I usually cringe OOCly for her victims)
"Knowing is half the battle!" -G.I.JOE!!!