Alis Dionadair (Nerdy Birdie)

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

ShadowsFall

Alis Dionadair (Nerdy Birdie)

Post by ShadowsFall » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:35 am

I don't post too often, but I have to make a thread about Alis. She was only mentioned to Viktor in regards to consecrating his altar.. and then later met after the wedding between Thekla and Thomas. Immediately, they had a sort of connection.. most likely due to their shared faith. Since that moment, however.. it's been an absolute joy to interact with Alis. Going from complete strangers, to regular meet ups for conversation. I've enjoyed every moment of it, and have absolutely loved experience more of Alis and her depth with each encounter. And OOC, Nerdy is nothing less than a sweetheart. Thank you so much for opening parts of Alis' story with Viktor, and for the interactions we've had thus far, and those to come.
Plays as:
Viktor Drevan - Current Main - Active
Brynjar Sigurdson - Alt - Semi-Active

Nerdy Birdie

Re: Alis Dionadair (Nerdy Birdie)

Post by Nerdy Birdie » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:40 am

Goodness, this is so kind of you to write! It completely made my day to read. Viktor is truly a gem to engage with as well. It's always fulfilling when the simple, innocuous encounters blossom into something full of deep character development and rich story. There are so many incredible writers on the server, and I have been immeasurably fortunate to encounter new examples of such near daily, Viktor included. Thank you for the journey so far and the marvelous things to come down the road. I could not be more excited to see what this next chapter holds for Alis!

Currently Playing:

Nasime el Sarkisian - Active Main
Alis Dionadair - Active Main
Teddy Wolfheart - Shelved

D4wN

Post by D4wN » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:46 am

Alis has been lovely to interact with! Enjoy having her around Cordor.

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

TavernRoleplayer

Post by TavernRoleplayer » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:59 am

Alis is pretty okay

James Drexler (Rolled)
Arthur Drexler-O'Briar (Rolled)