Leaving Arelith

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Lord Blacktooth

Leaving Arelith

Post by Lord Blacktooth » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:57 pm

As many of you know my third son was born some time aggo and i was planning to end my time on Arelith IG .
But now sadly my gaming laptop also broke down.

I wont be replacing it and will be saying goodbye this way.

My Thank you all for the 20+ years of fun here on arelith.

There are to many players and charekters to name individualy. That Blacktooth had interactions with over the years.
You all have my deepest respect and thanks.

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Leaving Arelith

Post by Edens_Fall » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:24 pm

Congratulations on the newest member of the family! I wish you nothing but happiness and success in all that comes. Know you will be missed.

Be safe and good luck!

LurkingShadow

Post by LurkingShadow » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:46 pm

I am not a long time player on Arelith, but im a sentimental, nostalgic person and just love the wholesome, yet sorrowful words like these. I seen them to many times, but so much memories and histories in this game, with all these players. Be well! And perhaps! One day you return?

Akzeriuth900

Post by Akzeriuth900 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:15 pm

Blacktooh was a big part of Urshak's life, saying that you will be missed doesn't even come close to it. You've been a mentor and a friend to me, and a father figure in the game for Urshak. Arelith won't be the same without Blacktooth.

I hope that life goes well for you, old friend. Come back and say hello, time to time.

Yvesza

Post by Yvesza » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:19 pm

You'll be missed but I can really only wish you the best of luck with your newest, I enjoyed the few times our chracters crossed paths and you were a great part of the server. Take care and best of luck with all that's to come!

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by The GrumpyCat » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:59 pm

Best of luck going forward, I hope the next years hold much happyness for you! And if one day you want to return, we look forward to that too!
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

D4wN

Post by D4wN » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:09 pm

I will miss Blacktooth and you both! Thanks for the fun times and also congratulations with the new born! All the best in life.

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

Deep Fried Thinking Emoji

Post by Deep Fried Thinking Emoji » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:18 am

Big kudos from your short business partner. I've really enjoyed rping with you so far and I wish you the best luck in life!

dominantdrowess
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by dominantdrowess » Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:40 pm

Much love, and full respect for your decision. Family first.

Definately Not A Mimic

Post by Definately Not A Mimic » Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:01 pm

Having had the chance to interact with you on a few characters to say your familiar presence will be missed is an understatement. That though is nothing in comparison to how much you as a player will be missed. Your strength and friendship and especially your kindness are something special and you blessed us all with them in various ways.

Your family is very lucky to have you in their lives and once they're older you can bring them into the Arelith fold.

-Melindy