Mekrus Farewell Kudos(Disguised)

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Azensor

Mekrus Farewell Kudos(Disguised)

Post by Azensor » Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:36 pm

I do abit of trolling :D

But yes, so far been having fun with the interactions on/with/against mekru and just to make it abit easier so I dont ramble..

Lillith and Co: Only interacted abit during the various events but was fun, 10/10 would trip on drugs again.

Myr'im and Co: I always get your name wrong, myr'im..mry'im? whichever it is, it was good fun making the things for your peeps and the few interactions since.

Various forest-walkers: Lets be honest, you didn't want to run into mekru and mekru didnt want to run into you but hopefully y'all had some fun from the short interactions.

Various Merchants/Sellers: You know who you are, and without yall mekru wouldnt really have the shop he does now :) heres to a few more years of pestering and bartering o/

Shadowclaw: Goes without saying but its been a blast, from the shenanigans to the serious its been a fun ride so far will be interesting to see where it leads.

P.S I'm not rolling mekru, just wanted to troll certain peeps :lol:

solar separation
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Location: Space Station 3 (Have you seen Carmen Miranda's ghost?)

Re: Mekrus Farewell Kudos(Disguised)

Post by solar separation » Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:56 pm

Lovu2

Rei_Jin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Rei_Jin » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:09 am

He says this and then he rolls Mekru

SMH

Enjoy your break my friend!

Loved Mekru and his attitude, always a fun kobold to be around.

McKnighter

Post by McKnighter » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:29 pm

Mekru trolls leaving then actually leaves... SMH.

Rip in peace, Taoua will miss the Chief Citizen kobold. May he be conducting industry wherever he went.

Azensor

Post by Azensor » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:13 am

LOL, i've been debating taking a break for like..two months before i decided to just pull the cord.
Imo whenever you log on just to craft and tend a shop..and thats the only 'fun' your having? its time to take a break, but dont feel to sad for mekru his living his best life somewhere else..prolly in dis smoking with demons or whatever