Guapo's Adios!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

DM El Guapo

Guapo's Adios!

Post by DM El Guapo » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:41 pm

To all our friends here on Arelith, I tip my sombrero and say "Muchas gracias, amigos and amigas!" I have had many memorable moments as your DM. I wish to extend a most gracious thank you to the senior staff and Mith for allowing me this opportunity to serve our community. I also extend a humble "thank you" to the present (out-going) DM staff.

Most especially thank you to the player-base. I learned a lot from you, and was always impressed with the creativity and enthusiasm you all bring to the game world. I sincerely hope the interactions you all have had with me have improved your experiences here in our beloved server community. I look forward to a future return (someday) to DM once more.

And now it is time for El Guapo to ride off into the sunset... ADIOS!!!!

Mithreas » 29 Jan 2015 04:10
We generally don't look fondly on rules lawyers.

Our rules are simple for a reason - to make the guiding principles behind them clear. We enforce the principles, not simply the literal wording.

P Three
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Guapo's Adios!

Post by P Three » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:43 pm

<3 Thanks for being awesome and helping to affirm my faith in the staff here! :D
"Fail your Death Attack? Boomstick. Immune to sneak attacks? Boomstick. Gnome? Boomstick." ~ Baron Saturday

Flameborn

Post by Flameborn » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:47 pm

Guapo's the best!!
"Never underestimate the enmity of those for which outrage is a sport."

UUD-40

Post by UUD-40 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:10 pm

My own personal experience with you was immensely positive, as was my experience with Quill and Grumpycat.

I don't know who else was on this (now past) shift but you three are the ones I saw most regularly during my playtimes, and I have to agree with P Three - the presence and positive attitude was sorely needed and incredibly refreshing.

Now - enjoy your vacation from having to see all the shenanigans the playerbase gets up to when they think no one is watching.
Hold me closer tiny 'mancer,
Count cadavers on the highway
Lay them down in sheets of linen
You had a a busy day today.

Swirling Stars

Post by Swirling Stars » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:20 pm

Favorite dm out there hands down. Always was on when he could, was never the type of dm to be super active after interviews and then nonactive towards the end of the term. Always encouraged great rp and, in my experience, always has a calm and cool head when dealing with difficult issues. I most certainly do hope you make a return!
I tip my hat to you good sir. You've set a fine example for all.
See you in game!
"he gotted his scimater ready to do the smite. he stood up and praysed to worm to make strong and torm say 'okay Hal Whitestriker now you are stronger :^)'" - Heavy Breathing
10/10

CragOneEye

Post by CragOneEye » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:21 pm

I also had nothing but positive experiences from both you El Guapo and GrumpyCat, I hope to see you both when next shift happens.
"Knowing is half the battle!" -G.I.JOE!!!

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:50 pm

Farewell Guapo.

Go with our truly thanks for your kind and supportive work.

Regards!
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

Marinhos
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Marinhos » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:52 pm

Oh no, the last living DM?

prettystarprincess

Post by prettystarprincess » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:37 am

You were an awesome DM thanks for the time you donated to the game! Hope to hang out with you on the other side!

Yellena

Post by Yellena » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:40 am

Where is the troll pic with him walking into the sunset?
See you in the future Guapo! Your random events were fun!

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by The GrumpyCat » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:29 am

*Sniffles sadly and waves you off into the sunset with one fluffy paw*
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)